4

Elle's POV

We skated home after saying our good bye's and arrived a few minutes later. We walked into the diner and took the last few seats. After eating I watched as Jordi got up and left without saying a word. I followed her and knocked on her door waiting for her to let me in. She opened the door and let me in shutting it behind me.

"Wow, your rooms lovely" I gasped, it was cream and rose, it had elegant swirls in a deep blood red color and it had a black four poster bed in the far left corner next door to a bathroom, similar to mind only it was a reddish pinkish color with a rusted mirror instead of a brass one like mine.

"Yeah, I love it here, and i'm sorry for being in a mood with you, I just thought you were going to leave me, like my parents did" I smiled sadly and pulled her into a tight hug.

"It's fine, i'm sorry for ditching you" She smiled and sat on the floor. I sat next to her and we sat in silence like this for about 10 minutes, just thinking and enjoying each others company, we used to do this all the time when we first met because we were bullied all the time and it helped a lot.

"Come on, I want you to see my room" I pulled her up and ran across to my room, pulling her with me. She had the same reaction as I did to hers. A bell started to ring, I remember Chase telling me it was the stay in your bedrooms bell so I hugged Jordi goodnight and got into my pyjamas.

"Goodnight Ryan" I spoke softly to my brother, he would be 23 now. I fell into a soft sleep, thinking of tomorrow, tomorrow, I would get to meet a possible parent.

MORNING 8 AM

I woke up to the light spilling thought the gap in the curtains. I groaned and turned over. I picked my phone off the floor and checked the time. 8:04 am. I had to be up and dressed by 9 then I had time to talk to Charlie until Mr. Bostwick got here. His name seemed familiar.

I shook it off and rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I took advantage of having hot water for longer than 5minutes and took a 10 minute shower. I texted Charlie to come to my room and help me pick out something to wear. Within a minute or so, Charlie came into my room and started to pick out my clothes.

"This, this, with these, wear them, put this on, and hmmm, add this to that and wear those shoes oh and wear this beanie" Charlie threw everything onto the bed and waiting patiently as I put them on in the bathroom doing my hair and make-up whilst I was in there. I looked at myself in the mirror, what Charlie picked out for me went together really well.

"Ready?" I called out to Charlie earning me an exited hell yeah. I walked out and wiggled my hips slightly and spun around when asked to.

"You look perfect darling" Charlie shouted. I was sure he would have woken someone else up when the door was being banged on. I opened it slowly only to find Jordi. I let her in and showed her what Charlie had picked for me.

"Damn, you lookin fine girl" Jordi joked around. We heard another knock on the door and when we answered it Mandy stood there waiting for us.

"Come on girls, your visitors are waiting, here's your money from Kevin, he had a situation so he'll be here later to ask how things went. Have fun girls okay?" Mandy said ushering us out of my room and down the stairs. I walked slowly and grabbed an apple and an orange. I passed the orange to Jordi but Mandy took the apple and orange from us and reminded us that our visitors were taking us for breakfast. I sighed, I was so hungry.

"Well then, looks like we have a problem here" Mandy said as she walked us to the doors of the visitors room. She told us to stay there whilst she sorted it out.

"I love what your wearing by the way" Jordi spoke quietly, she'd said that at least 10 times already today. I looked down at the tank top with the words Ashley Purdy's Bitch on the front with a picture of him on it and my leather jacket with my black and silver beanie that went with my shorts that had a silver chain hanging from it. I looked at my shoes, my favorite pair of black shiny doc martins. I did my make up light today with a soft pink lip gloss and a little blush today instead of the red lip stick and the heavy eye liner I usually go for, I wanted to make an impression and my make up is basically my face so either they get on with it or they fuck off.

"Okay girls, I forgot these" She handed us a card with her number on the back. I shoved it in my back pocket and checked my phone for any new messages. 1 New message from Chase and 1 from Matty. I'd forgotten I gave him my number.

I texted them both back with a thank you as they were wishing me luck with the visitors and I stuffed it in my back pocket along with my IPod. The doors opened and then my heart stopped for a moment.

Kellin Quinn.