34

Elle's POV

I was in the park back in SD with Kellin and Rachel. She smiled and sat me down and they grinned and their eyes flicked to Rachel's stomach. I smiled and hugged them but their faces turned into a frown and they looked at me with coldness in their eyes.

'The baby will need a family, a REAL family, so we need you to get out' Kellin smiled and stood up from the cold ground walking towards a darkness.

I tried shouting but my voice was silent and they carried on but before they disappeared completely, Kellin threw a box of matches at me and then vanished.

I fell to my knees and then the matches lit and I was in the flames, my clothes were melting and my hair was falling to the floor.

I screamed but no one heard me.

I shot up and screamed. I felt my head and felt like I was on fire, which scared me even more.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Kellin asked me walking through the door, he walked over to me and touched my arm.

"GET AWAY FROM ME" I screamed backing myself into the corner of the room holding a hand in front of me warning him to stay away.

"Babe, please it's okay" Jordan spoke softly walking over to me. I flung myself on the floor and threw the closest thing to me towards her and everyone else who had joined us holding their heads.

"Elle, stop it was only a dream" I said to myself pulling at my hair and scratching my wrists.

"Stop you'll hurt yourself" Jordan raised her voice running at me.

"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME" I screamed running to the bathroom and locking the door. I went over to the sink and turned the cold water tap on and put the plug in so it would fill to the top.

"It's not real, it was only a nightmare" I repeated to myself. I was so caught up in pulling my hair out and scratching my wrists that the water overflowed, smashing into the floor.

"Fuck" I screamed turning it off. I shoved my head into the freezing cold water and held my breath.

"She's having a break down in there, come on someone help her" Jordan's screaming hysterics came wailing through the door.

I kept my head under the water until someone smashed their fist against the door and my knees went weak and I fell to the floor clutching my throat, spluttering water and coughing trying to get air.

"Please Elle, I know what you're doing, don't please, you can't, you remember last time..." Jordan sobbed trying frantically to open the door. I lay on the floor my lungs full of water and my mouth unable to move.

"Someone break the door down or smash the lock" Tony shouted and soon enough, the lock was smashed off and someone sat next to me stroking my cheeks and slapping my back but my lungs were giving up on me.

"Please, Elle, come on, just cough, it will help" Jordan whimpered shaking my lifeless shoulders. I coughed and water along with blood poured down my chin and I looked at her.

"What happened to her?" Kellin asked Jordi picking me up. I squirmed around and fell out of his arms falling onto the cold floor. I closed my eyes and whispered to myself.

"Don't cry, don't cry, it's only a nightmare, he loves you, he loves you, stay strong for Ryan" I squeezed my hands against my stomach and rolled over onto my hands and knees spitting blood and water on the floor.

"It's not the drink, its me" I whispered my throat burning up and blood pouring out of my mouth.

"There's an ambulance on the way, they said they're classing it as a....suicide attempt" Kellin sobbed.