13

(still Vic's POV)

We'd seen the movie and it wasn't that bad a movie to be honest, I jumped at some parts but others were just a bit strange and odd. I was sitting by Elle and Jake while Ashley sat by Elle and CC sat by Jake and Andy sat on the end by CC. We were walking to a McDonalds and Elle had stuck by me and Ashley all the time.

"Are you okay?" I asked her quiet enough for only her to hear me. She looked up and smiled at me.

"I was just thinking, I want to get a piercing and I want you and Dad to come with me" She smiled and looped her hand onto my arm and rested her head on my arm.

"Really? Well what do you want done?" I asked, she looked deep in thought.

"Spider bites, always wanted them" She looked at me for approval.

"We'll ask Kellin when we go back and you'll be staying with me for the weekend, Kellin's going to see Rachel" I smiled and she just nodded.

"Right well i'm heading back, i'll see you guys later" Andy, Jake and Ashley gave Elle a hug each and walked away.

"Well then, I guess I should go home too, i'll see you guys later and Elle, text me later for an update" She laughed and CC gave her a hug and winked at her walking away.

"Well, it's just us two, we can ring your dad now and go get it done tomorrow before he goes away?" She nodded hugging me tightly and jumping. I hugged her back and jumped in time with her.

"Come on then, we'll have to drive to the tattoo parlor, I know the people there, they did my nose piercing, they'll let us know what time tomorrow" We walked away our hands linked like they were earlier. I liked the way her hand felt in mine but I couldn't tell anyone that.

"Can I ask why you keep holding my hand?" I asked as we got in the car ready to call Kellin.

"I...I hope you don't mind I just, feel safe when I hold your hand, i'll stop sorry" She looked down and played with the blonde bits in her hair.

"It's fine, I was just curious as to why" I reassured her then called Kellin putting him on speaker.

ring, ring, ring, ring.

"Hello"

"Hey Kellin, erm, Elle wanted to ask your permission for me to take her to get her lip piercing, tomorrow, with you and me there, how do you feel about that?"

"That's fine, i'm glad you've had the chance to look around town more, we'll go shopping tomorrow, before I go out of town for the weekend"

"Thank you so much Dad"

"Anything for you Buttercup, now i'm going to sleep, the key will be underneath the welcome mat outside the front door, I've left some hot chocolate on the side for both of you, don't stay up to late and Vic you can stay in one of the spare rooms"

"Cool, thanks bro"

"Alright man, peace"

Kellin hung up and we got ready for the journey home. It was fairly quiet, we joked around and sang along to some of the pop songs on the radio then we arrived at the house and walked to the front door talking about random stuff we hadn't spoken about yet.

"Okay, now be quiet, if we wake him up, he'll be moody...and tired" She whispered at me and bent down to get the key. I'm a guy, and what can I say she has a nice ass, I looked, only for a second or two but who can blame me, she's hot and her butt has just proved how hot she is, as well as her personality.

"Okay, come on, i'm tired and I can taste the hot chocolate already" I placed my finger to my lips and followed her into the dark house. We walked towards what I assume (as I couldn't see) was the kitchen and she turned on the light.

"Put the kettle on, ima grab some marshmallows and whipped cream" I did as she told me to and filled up our cups with the hot chocolate powder.

"No, you've put to much in mine" She quickly rushed over with the marshmallows and cream and used her hip to move me from her way. She put a little into my cup and then turned to me.

"Could you pass me the kettle please" I smiled and gladly passed her the kettle.

"Careful, it's hot" I winked as I did so

"I'm not a it, but yes I am hot" I raised my eyebrow but she just winked like I did and she poured the boiling water into our cups and put the whipped cream and then the marshmallows into the cups and passed mine to me.

"Don't burn yourself Fuentes number 1" She said sipping her hot chocolate and them picking out a marshmallow and popping it into her mouth.

"Number 1?" I asked doing the same.

"Well, Mike is the youngest, so your number 1 and he's number 2" She explained to me smiling and taking a sip of her hot chocolate again.

"Right, I thought it was because i'm the hottest, like number 1 and he's not so hot so he's number 2?" I chuckled and she giggled going red a little.

"You're hot, but he's hotter, you're more my type in a way, your bro is a player and doesn't hide it very well but, you know" She looked at me and shrugged taking a gulp of her drink this time.

"Thank you and yeah, we've spoken about this, he doesn't see the problem with 'getting it' as he says, it makes him look cooler, he's always been the same" I shook my head and took a big gulp of my drink, it was still hot but I was tired and the way it burnt my throat was kinda comforting I guess.

"Well, he won't get to me or Jordi that easily, actually come to think of it, Jordi has a huge crush on Jaime, Tony, Andy, Jake and Austin from Of Mice & Men but I think everyone has a crush on Austin" She giggled and placed her cup on the side at the same time I did.

"Well, Jaime seems to have a little crush on you" I said like a baby.

"I can see why and he's cute, I would like to get to know you all but Mike seems like a dick, sorry but he's already shown me how much of a dick he is" She shrugged and stretched showing some of her pale stomach.

"I'm tired, i'm going to bed, you coming?" I asked yawning. She nodded and followed me up the stairs and hugged me before she walked into her room. I sighed and walked away into my room laying down in my clothes.

I stripped down to my boxers and climbed under the covers looking at the celling. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Damn, I really was tired.