5

Elle's POV

Kellin Quinn. KELLIN FUCKING QUINN.

Jack Fowler. JACK FUCKING FOWLER.

I looked over at them, they hadn't noticed us. We walked closer and closer. Mandy coughed towards them and they spun around. It was them!!!

"Well hey there, your Elle right?" Kellin spoke, his voice filling my ears. I smiled and instead of nodding like I always did.

"Yup, your Kellin Quinn, I don't need to ask" I smiled brightly and watched as Jack and Jordan disappeared through the doors. I sighed. This. Is. CRAZY.

"Ha, so you like my band then huh?" He raised an eyebrow moving over so I could sit down. I sat next to him and laughed nervously.

"I've seen you guys 5 times actually, you are in my top 3 bands, your a close second" He pouted, then laughed. I smiled again not knowing what to say, apparently my stomach knew what to say.

"You could have said if you were hungry, come on, I'm not letting you witness my stomach rumbling" He laughed. I laughed along with him and followed him to the black car parked by the skate park. I saw Chase with Ryan and Matty, they looked....angry. I'll text them later.

"You okay?" Kellin asked me as I sat in the car still watching them in the park.

"What? Oh yeah sorry, i'm a nosey bitch, don't worry" I giggled as he looked at me.

"Ha, well if I don't learn anything else, I've learned your a nosey bitch, that's one thing ey" I smiled at him and we both laughed.

"So tell me about yourself, play any instruments?" He asked when we stopped at a red light. I've smiled more today than I have in a long time, before I started to talk Kellin's phone rang. He looked at me signaling for me to pick it up. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

"It's Vic Fuentes" I squealed. I regained my cool and pressed the answer button pressing the phone to my ear.

"Hey, this is Kellin's phone" I spoke confidently into the phone earning a glance and a grin from Kellin making me giggle slightly.

"Oh right shit, I forgot, your Elle right? Kellin's told me so much about you, sorry i'll call back later, tell him I said hey and it was great finally hearing from you, would you tell Kellin I said practice at 7 and I guess i'll see you later if he brings you along" Vic spoke back into the phone. I smiled and said goodbye before hanging up and returning the phone to my lap.

"What did he say?" Kellin asked looking at me for a moment.

"He said practice at 7" I replied curling my hair around my index finger.

"Shit, I forgot, you can come too, you'll see Jordi and it'll be fun, you can show me what you can play" He smirked again. I smiled back at him, it will be great, i'll get to meet my close third favorite band.

"So you've told your friends about me huh?" I asked casually grinning like a fool.

"Hell Yeah, you seemed so fucking cool, excuse my language, I was like I want to make her feel like she has a family, a real family, so I got in touch and you hadn't had visitors since you were 12 and they were going to transfer you to SD so I took the chance" I smirked and poked his cheek when he said a real family.

"Family?" I asked looking over at Kellin as the car came to a holt outside a starbucks.

"Family" He stated back.

Vic's POV

I picked up my phone and went through my contacts looking for my close friends name. I came to the name and just before I called him, I stopped and shouted;