Epilogue (Remastered)

"Oh, well that sounds fun. Where is everyone?"

"I think they're all outside having a picnic. Natsuki has a HUGE hangover."

"Well that's what she gets for drinking." I said.

"Hehe yeah."

"Anyway, would you like to go join them with me?"

"Sure, just give me a second."

Monika scrambled to make an ending to her story that sounds right. She soon put her laptop down and I pulled her to her feet.

She interlaced her fingers with mine and we walked out to see everyone up on a hill.

Sayori was swinging on a swing and Odysseus was pushing her. Natsuki and Yuri were both eating a sandwich that Yuri brought in a basket.

"Hey guys." I said.

Me and Monika sat down on the blanket that was on the grass. Yuri smiled sweetly at me and handed me a sandwich as well.

"Oh thank you." I said.

"Don't mention it." Yuri said.

I began to take a bite of my sandwich until something weird happened.

"Nom."

I looked to my right to see Sayori's face. She just took a huge bite of my sandwich.

"Hey!"

"Hehe..."

Sayori giggled at me as she chewed the huge piece of my sandwich she took. Odysseus came over and joined all of us on the blanket.

"So Odysseus, now that your job is done here, what happens now?" I asked.

Odysseus put on a surprised look of realization. Suddenly the sky began to light up and a beam of light shined down on the earth.

It almost blinded me, but soon the light went away. Standing before all of us, was Pops, Crystalline, and Maricana.

"Odysseus, have you made your decision yet?" Pops asked.

"Decision? What decision?" I asked.

Odysseus looked over at me and then back at her father, ignoring my question.

"Y-Yes father...I wish to stay with the human." She said.

"Wait...what do you mean?"

Odysseus looked back at me again.

"I...I want to stay with you. I don't want to go back to heaven, I want to stay here with you." Odysseus said.

Pops began to laugh to himself. I turned to face him and Odysseus's sisters.

"Okay Odysseus, well I hope you enjoy your time." He said.

I looked over at Crystalline and Maricana and they seemed mad at something.

"Lucky..." They mumbled.

"Spencer, my child." Pops said to me. I turned to face the man and he was right in front of my face.

"I ask of you to take care of Odysseus. She is but my daughter that can't... protect herself. I trust you will care and love for her just as I did."

"Yes sir..." I said.

Pops gave me a smile as he began to fade away in light. Crystalline and Maricana also faded away.

I looked behind me to see that the Dokis didn't even notice what happened. I guess only we could see and hear pops and them.

I turned to face Odysseus.

"So you'd rather stay here with me...than go to heaven?" I asked.

"Yes... because..."

"You are my heaven."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: A better happier ending. Which ending did you guys like better? If you don't like this one, I can restore the last one.

Outro: