Chapter Thirty-One: There Won't Be A Next Time (P)

"H-Hello Spencer..." Odysseus said.

"Oh, you remodeled." I said. I looked around Odysseus's dream kingdom to see that she remodeled it. It was actually quite pretty.

"Y-Yeah...thank you..." She said.

Odysseus seemed embarrassed about something.

"What's the matter Odysseus?" I asked.

"N-Nothing...about what I said earlier..." She said.

"Odysseus..." I said.

I walked towards her and grabbed her hand. She had a look of her surprise on her face.

"I love you, you don't have to take back anything..." I said.

Odysseus smiled at me but she tried to cover it. I just smiled back at her. She took her hand back and an orb of light appeared between her hands.

"Thank you for saving me...so I'm gonna pay you back." She said.

"Odysseus that's not necessa-"

Suddenly a bright flash of light came over my eyes and I was blinded. I lost my balance as I looked down at the ground that I was now standing on.

I almost fell but hit a wall. I looked at my feet and saw that I was wearing black dress shoes.

I had a tuxedo on to match too. I looked around and saw that I was at a wedding of some sort. I was at...Noah's wedding...

"I'm giving you a chance Spencer...a chance to say goodbye." Odysseus whispered in my mind.

A lump appeared in my throat as I saw that I was in the dining area. I was standing before a small table that Monika, Drew, and Khalil were sitting.

They all looked at me confused.

"Spencer, sit down. You haven't finished your steak yet." Monika said.

I walked away without saying a word and walked towards Noah's table. He was sitting with Jacob and Natsuki. Natsuki was smiling the entire time.

I approached Noah and tapped his shoulder.

"Noah...do you have a moment..." I said.

"Yeah, just give me a sec."

"It's important..."

"Erm...okay I guess."

Noah got up and Natsuki looked at me angrily. I really hated to take Noah away from her, but he needed to know.

I rushed to the outside of the dining area and Noah followed closely. He stood in front of me and looked at me confused.

"What's going on, Spence?" He asked.

"Noah I'm..."

I felt as if I was about to burst into tears.

"I'm...I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you had to do that to me..." I said.

"What are you talking about? You mean back at blackwater?"

"No not that...it's too hard to explain. Just...I need you to promise me something."

"Spencer?"

"Promise me that you'll take care of Monika and you'll love her just the same." I said.

"Love her? What do you mean? That's your girl Spencer..."

"Noah... promise me..."

"Spenc-"

"Promise me!"

"O-Okay I will. I'm just so confused at what you're telling me."