Chapter Thirty Three: A Tearful Good-bye (Remastered)

"Crystalline..." I heard Odysseus whispered next to me. I looked over at her and she had a haunting look on her face.

In the distance we saw Crystalline on her knees with her head bowed down. Tears were falling from her eyes.

"I...I haven't seen her since childhood..." Odysseus said.

"It's okay Odysseus... we're in this together."

I grabbed Odysseus's hand and we both walked over to Crystalline. I was still holding my .357 in my hand.

Me and Odysseus looked down at Crystalline and she looked up at us. She seemed as if she's been crying for hours.

"Just do it...kill me..." Crystalline said.

"No..." I said.

"Why? Do you want to torment me with my defeat? Is that it?! You want to torture me?!"

"We want to help you...I told you that."

"You can't help me! I explained that!"

"Yes we can..." Odysseus said.

Odysseus took the purple Crystal that was in my pocket and showed Crystalline.

"This Crystal acts like a seal, it will keep your evil intents locked away." Odysseus said.

"I'm guessing you had Vincent go and get it, that way you couldn't fix yourself." I said.

Odysseus held the Crystal and it began to glow in her hand. The Crystal dissolved into the air and Crystalline's face began to change.

Her eyes coler changed from hot pink to a light blue, similar to how it did in my dream. Her skin began to glow instead of being pale like a zombie.

Crystalline looked up at me and Odysseus in disbelief. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around Odysseus.

"Y-You saved me! I can't believe it...you saved me!" She cheered.

Odysseus hugged her sister back as they both cried tears of joy. I just stood there with a smile on my face.

Maybe that's what having a family is like...

Crystalline let go of Odysseus and she looked at me. She actually looked happy.

"Spencer...I'm so sorry that I did those things to you...can you ever forgive me...?"

"I forgave you before you even did it. It wasn't your fault, and you didn't do it intentionally."

Me and Crystalline gave each other a grin. Her smile was so pure and Innocent now, and she was back to being an angel.

A light began to open above us as a man and a woman descend down. Standing before me was Maricana and pops.

"So my child, you have done it." Pops said.

"Well I am one of the four horseman."

"Crystalline, you will be forgiven for your actions as soon as you purify Spencer." Pops said.

"Y-Yes Father." Crystalline said.

Crystalline walked towards me and touched my forehead. I felt the third eye spirit leave my body with a pain. I kept a poker face as to not embarrass myself infront of 3 cute angels and God himself.

"Sorry again..." Crystalline said.

"Pff, it's just another day as Spectre Frost." I said.

Pops let out a laugh and Odysseus hugged my arm a little.