Chapter Twenty-Five: Whiskey River

"Yep, there goes the NWG." Felipe said as he lifted his glass into the air.

I vaguely remember but Nathan was the leader of Blackwater in this universe. I killed him during operation Firefly, which was the invasion of the Blackwater base.

I guess Crystalline resurrected him and he took over the NWG with Michael and Vinnie.

"Hey Spencer, weren't you in operation Firefly?" Felipe asked.

"Yeah, I led the attack with Cosgrove."

"I should've been there but I was dealing with some personal stuff."

"What do you mean. You were th-"

I stopped talking mid sentence when I realized that was unvierse C Felipe that was in the blackwater invasion.

Universe A Felipe didn't know anything about operation blackwater or about the girls.

"I didn't really want to do that operation anyway. I would've never met my beautiful wife then." Felipe said.

Huh, I guess since Felipe never met Sayori he went out and found himself a girl. Good for him.

"Spencer!" A voice called out behind me. I turned around and saw Khalil walking towards me and Felipe.

"Oh hey Khalil. Felipe, this is Khalil." I said.

"And Khalil, this is Felipe." I added.

"The famous gunslinger, Felipe?" Khalil asked.

"I'm sometimes called that." Felipe said as he let out a laugh.

"Oh my God! Can you sign my death card?!" Khalil asked.

"Sure."

Khalil took out his death card, which was the jack of spades. Felipe flipped it over and signed it.

"Don't pick a fight with 7 people if you only have 6 bullets. -Gun Specialist Felipe." It read.

"Only the wisest words from the famous Felipe eh?" I said.

"I figured that one out the hard way." Felipe said.

Me and him shared a laugh as Khalil put his death card away.

"Anyway Khalil, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. So you saw the news right?" He asked.

"Yeah, they blame my house burning up on Nathan." I said.

"Well, Vinnie and Nathan. Anyway, we figured out where Nathan may be. Me and you are gonna go catch him."

"Right now?"

"Yes right now!"

"Shit, alright."

I finished my drink and took a second to sober up. I stood up and started to walk out the door with Khalil. I turned around and saw Felipe watching us.

"Hey Felipe."

"Yeah?"

"You think you could lend us a hand on this one?"

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to help." He said.

Me, Khalil, and Felipe all walked out and got into my Toyota. We all drove to a large casino.

It was called "Hollywood Casino" even though it was in Indiana.

"A casino?" I asked.

"Nathan is a heavy gambler. This is our vantage point." Khalil said.