Odyssey Journel Entry #7

I sat on the couch next to Sayori as Spencer walked past us into his bedroom. He came back out and into Yuri's room.

"I wish he would talk to me..." I mumbled.

"Watcha say?" Sayori asked.

"O-Oh nothing. Don't mind me." I said.

I asked Sayori about how to make a good poem today, and she said that the way that she did it was by going out and seeing pretty sites to inspire you.

Me and Sayori sat there for about half an hour while I watched her play a game where a guy escaped from a Russian prison.

At the end, the main character jumped off a truck and onto a moving train. He looks back at his escape buddy and he sacrificed himself for him.

"C'mon Reznov! Freedom!" The main character yelled.

"For you Mason! Not for me!" Reznov yelled back.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna go now." I said to Sayori.

"Okie dokie, don't be out too long, okay?" Sayori said.

"I won't....hey Sayori." I said.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for being my friend...I really appreciate it."

"Don't mention it!"

Sayori gave me an innocent smile as I grabbed my spiral notebook and fountain pen. I walked outside and the somewhat warm somewhat cold weather crept over my skin.

The darkness has already covered the sky while the moon shined over the world.

I walked down into the driveway and started to walk around the lake. I took notes of the way the moonlight reflected off the water like diamonds.

"This'll work for my poems." I said.

I looked up into the sky and took notes about how the stars seemed to almost make a puzzle in the sky.

I heard crackling of dead leaves behind me. I looked behind me in a hurry to see...nobody there.

"Hello?" I called out.

Silence. Just the sounds of the lake's waves overlapping each other.

I turned back around to see a man standing before me. He was holding a knife in his hands and was looking at me with wide eyes.

"AH!" I screamed as I took a step back. I dropped my notebook and pen to the ground as I looked closely at his face.

This man...he seemed familiar. It's...it's Michael...?

"Hello Fraulein, I believe you are one of Spencer's girls, yes?" He asked.

I took a couple more steps back from Michael and he grabbed a strand of my hair. He lifted it towards his face.

I pulled my hair away from him and was getting ready to run.

"W-What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I see why Spencer likes you. You have a...very intriguing figure." Michael said.

He stuck his finger under one of the loops on the tank top I was wearing and tried to take it off. I pushed him away and fixed the loop.

"G-Get away from me you creep!" I yelled.

"Haha, I like it what they struggle." He said.

He lundged at me and wrapped his arm around my neck. My vision began to fade away as he strangled me.

I sunk my teeth into his arm and bit him as hard as I could. He yelled out in pain and let go of me.

"Ah! You little bitch! I'll cut you wide open!" He yelled.

I jerked away from him when he swung his knife towards me. I pushed him away again and he hit me with his other hand across the face.

I fell to the ground holding my cheek and assessing the pain. Michael stood over top of me, his knife nowhere to be seen.

"Heh, bleed slowly for me, will ya?" He said as he walked away.

What the hell did he mean by that?!

I looked down in my stomach to see that there was a knife in my stomach. There was a red liquid leaving my body through the cut.

"Oh...I'm...a human now...I forgot.. this...this is blood...isn't it..." I said.

I crawled towards a tree and rested my back against it. I held my hands over my wound trying to stop the bleeding. It was no use.

I looked up into the sky and everything seemed to be getting darker.

"I'm...I'm gonna die here...ain't I?" I said softly.

"Spencer... Spencer is sound asleep right now...not knowing I'm here...I...I don't wanna die..." I said.

Tears began to fall from my eyes and onto the ground.

"Why? Why didn't I tell him how I felt?! I'm going to die because I was a fucking coward...and couldn't tell a boy how I felt."

My weeping began to get louder and more drawn out.

"I would've never been here...if I just told Spencer how I felt in the first place..."

I looked at my hands and they were covered in my own blood.

"Spencer...Spencer....I love you...I love you so much... please...I love you...I love you...I love you..."

My body began to feel cold as I lost more and more blood. Since I'm an angel that turned back to human, I won't return to heaven. That's how fallen Angels are made.

"Spencer...please know how much I love you..."

My face became soaked with my own tears and my own blood. My last words began to leave my mouth.

"This...this is all...my fault..."

-----------------------------------------------------------