Odyssey Journel Entry #6

Did I really fall asleep holding Spencer's picture against my heart. God I'm so pathetic...

Why can't I get over this boy...

I entered my dream kingdom and tried to transport Spencer to me. It was no use, as he was in someone else's.

"Dang it Crystalline...why do you always have to hog him?" I said a little annoyed.

I sat down with my back against the wall and stared at the floor.

"I wonder what Crystalline is making him dream about... she's probably trying to seduce him..." I said to myself.

"She always wanted everything I had. I want her to go back to normal like she was when we were kids."

A memory came back to my mind when me and her were younger. My father was working on a project of some sort so he'd leave me and my sisters home a lot.

Maricana was normally in charge of baby sitting us and teaching us life. I began to giggle a little when I remembered that I let Crystalline do my make up. I looked like a raccoon!

I really hope she isn't giving Spencer a nightmare...she likes to mess with people's heads...

I wish Spencer would have dreams of me sometimes...

"Ugh...how to I get him to like me?!" I called out. I stood up and a sudden idea came into my head.

"Didn't those girls write poems for Spencer? That's it! I'll write a poem!" I said.

I walked over to the antique table that I had put into my dream kingdom and sat down. I pulled out a piece of paper and a fountain pen.

"This is gonna be hard, isn't it?" I asked myself.

I wrote for about 15 minutes trying my best to write a cute poem...or at least something he'll like.

I set down my fountain pen and cracked my knuckles. I blew on my paper to dry the ink and read it out loud.

Courage

Courage is but a powerful force that controls all of us. We need courage to get through our everyday life, but one thing holds courage above the ground like a piece of string connected to a crystal disco ball. Feelings. Feelings and courage hold each other hand in hand as it requires courage to tell someone how you feel.

My feelings towards someone important are all mixed up like a ball of yarn thrown in a mixer of a sort. Hopefully one day I'll have enough courage to show you these mixed feelings.

And maybe you can untie them.

I let out a sigh of disappointment. This isn't half as good as the ones Monika or Yuri or even Natsuki's poems.

"God...why am I so bad at this..." I said. I grabbed the piece of paper and crumbled it up. I threw it into the trash and put my head down on my table.

I stared at the ground while my thoughts raced and jumped around in my head.

"Today...today I will tell him how I feel."

-----------------------------------------------------------