Odyssey Journel Entry #2

"Spencer has been gone for too long...I hope he hasn't hurt himself." I thought to myself.

I placed my hands on my cheeks as I looked at the floor.

"What is wrong with me? Why do I have such strong feelings towards a human?"

I was leaning up against the wall while everyone else was in the living room. I walked past Sayori, Monika, and Yuri as I went into the guest room.

I leaned back and layed down on the guest room bed. I closed my eyes and went into my angel form.

I left my body while I slept and flew through the ceiling. I ran up the golden staircase that appeared before me.

"Odysseus, are you alright my child?" St. Peter asked while he watched me rush up the stairs.

"Y-Yes, I just need to speak with father immediately."

"So be it. I wish you the best Odysseus."

I ran through the gates before they opened all the way and flew up to my father's mansion.

I pushed open the doors and ran towards his office. Maricana, my sister, walked out of his office.

"O-Odysseus are you alright...?" Maricana asked.

"Y-Yes thank you. I need to speak with Father."

"A-Alright." She said.

Maricana held the door open for me and I walked into my father's office. He looked up at me.

"Odysseus, what is wrong?"

"Father I...I think something is wrong is me..."

"Come close Odysseus."

I walked around my father's desk and he stood up. He placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You seem fine my daughter, explain to me what is going on."

"I...I feel a certain way towards a human."

My fathers face turned into one of concern. He sat down in his chair and looked up at me.

"Odysseus, take a seat." He said.

I sat down in the chair and glared at my father.

"When I met your mother... I loved her so. I would do anything for her. I abandoned my title as the watcher of humanity to be with her."

My father seemed to have trouble telling this story.

"However, when she told me that she was a demon... I still loved her the same. Your mother gave up everything that way I could still be the watcher of humanity."

A tear formed in my father's eye and fell to the floor.

"She sacrificed herself that way the devil wouldn't punish you and your sisters. That's why you and Maricana are still angels. Crystalline was manipulated by the devil before your mom could save her. That's why she's a half angel half demon. I'd do anything to save your sister, but she won't let me."

Tears started to form in my eyes. My father never told me of the story about my mother.

"F-Father...why are you telling me this...?" I asked.

"Because the way you feel towards the human...is the way that I felt towards your mother."

Love...was it love...?

"Father I'm..."

"Odysseus...you understand what happens to an angel when one falls in love with a human." He said.

"The angel is then permanently turned into a human..." I said.

"Exactly. I understand how you feel...and if you honestly want to be with the human, then so be it."

"T-Thank you father..."

My father began to whipe tears away from his eyes. He grabbed a tissue from off of his table.

"N-Now please go now Odysseus and think about it first. Your father needs some alone time..." My father said while he fought back tears.

"Okay...thank you Dad."

He waved me goodbye and I walked back down the long corridor to the exit.

"Love...why would I love him? He stands against everything angels are for...I mean he does it for good reason but..."

"Love?"

-----------------------------------------------------------