Chapter Twenty-Six: I Do What I Gotta Do (P)

"Honey, I'm home!"

Silence. Nobody responded. I guess everyone was in their rooms again. Do they not like to socialize with each other anymore?

I walked out into the living room and saw something bright pink in the corner of my eye. It was Natsuki, and she was laying on the couch in an odd way...

I walked infront of her and crossed me arms. She glared up at me.

"Paint me like one of your French girls

"Paint me like one of your French girls." She said softly.

*Spades winks at reader*

"What the hell are you doing, Natsuki?" I said.

"C'mon jack! Paint me!" She said.

"Natsuki, you know what rose is wearing when they do that scene, right?"

"Y-Yeah...why? Do you want me to do that?"

Natsuki put down the rose and began to lift her shirt up. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it back down.

"I-I don't think that would be necessary." I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

Natsuki looked at me disappointed and made a pouty face.

"Trust me, I can't paint either." I said.

I looked around and saw that Natsuki was the only one in here.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Yuri and Monika are playing with her phone, and I think Odysseus asked Sayori for some literature advice. She's a weird girl isn't she? Odysseus I mean." Natsuki said.

"Well, I would've never met you guys if it wasn't for her." I said.

"I have a hard time believing that...wait...what's that?" Natsuki said.

"What's what?"

Natsuki touched my back and I felt an extreme pain in my back. Natsuki just stuck her finger in my bullet hole.

"Ah! Son of a bitch!" I yelled in pain.

"A-Ah! I'm so sorry!" Natsuki said.

"Ah...it's okay...it's okay..." I said, fighting back the pain. Natsuki looked at me with concern on her face.

"Did you...did you get shot?" Natsuki asked.

"I suppose so...I guess that makes 24." I said while I chuckled a little.

Natsuki grabbed my shirt and lifted it up. There was a bullet hole that went through my right shoulder.

"Damn it Spencer. What did I say about getting shot?"

"To not do it..."

"Exactly!"

"You make it sound like I ate too many cookies out of the cookie jar." I said.