Chapter Six: I Got What You Need (P)

SPICE WARNING!

Me and Monika sat at a table and she pulled the chocolates out of the bag. She put one in her mouth and laughed with her mouth closed as she looked at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Just you. I never imagined having a date with you...like this." She said.

"You'd be surprised by some of the things that I've seen to get here..." I said.

Monika giggled a little but she didn't really know all the things I've seen to get here.

Horrible... horrible things.

Monika reached her hand into the white bag of chocolates and pulled another out.

"Open wide." She said.

I laughed a little and opened my mouth. Monika placed the chocolate in my mouth and pushed it in with her finger.

The chocolate was really rich. It was covered in hazel nuts with a caramel center. It was like death by chocolate.

Me and Monika sat there and ate some more chocolates.

It started to softly rain so me and Monika walked into another shop. I purchased an umbrella and me and Monika continued our stroll through the city.

We walked on a boardwalk that was close to the Ohio River. Monika walked over to the pier and turned around to face me.

 Monika walked over to the pier and turned around to face me

"Monika? Are you alright?" I asked concerned.

"This night...it's so beautiful. Yesterday I thought that would be my last night...the last time I would see you but...it wasn't. I'm so happy..." Monika said while she whipped tears from her eyes.

I walked over to Monika and wrapped my arms around her as she held the umbrella under us.

"I...I don't know why I'm crying...I'm just...so happy." She said softly.

I squeezed her tightly.

"It's alright Monika. Just know that'll never happen again...and that I'll always love you no matter what."

"You...you promise that...?"

"God strike me dead "

I looked up into the sky and smiled at the sky. For some reason it felt like pops up there was watching over at me.

He was probably giving me a thumbs up and a wink.

I let go of Monika and she whipped the last of her tears away.

"Thank you...for this wonderful night Spencer..." She said.

"Don't mention it." I said. I gave Monika a wink and we began to walk back to my car holding hands.

We drove back to my house as the rain hit my windshield with a satisfying sounds.

The windshield whipers would sweep the droplets away as my beautiful girlfriend sat in the passenger seat.