Chapter 13 : Bully (2)

#B.I's POV

I was chatting with my friends happily when I suddenly got a phone call. But as I was about to get it, my friends took it as a joke.

Yunhyeong : "Who's this calling? Your girlfriend?"

Chanwoo : "Woah! Hyung has a girlfriend? Daebak!"

B.I : "Give me the phone guys."

I tried reaching for it but as I did grabbed my phone back, the call stopped. I looked at the number and it was Junhoe. I thought, "What's with him?" But knowing Junhoe, I thought that it wasn't that important. I continued chatting with my friends when suddenly back to back notification sounds rang. I was disturbed so I checked it out. The last message was from Junhoe, it said, Balri... jebal... What happened? Why did he told me to hurry? I then read the whole message.

================================

Hyung...

Y/N is drenched! The bully did it again!

I guess the person dumped her with cleaning water.

Hyung, where are you seriously!?

Y/N needs you.

It was Yeonhee, hyung.

Yeonhee did all of this to her.

Balri... jebal...

================================

As I saw that, I jumped out of my seat and ran to find Yeonhee. That girl seriously! After a while, I saw her with a couple of her friends. I grabbed her arm from behind.

Yeonhee : "Oppa!"

B.I : "We need to talk."

I said, pissed.

Yeonhee : "But my friends are waiting for me, can't we talk about it later?"

B.I : "NOW!"

I raised my tone at her and she was surprised.

Yeonhee : "Ok, chill."

I then pulled her into one of the empty lecture rooms and threw her hand.

Yeonhee : "Ouch."

B.I : "Now, tell me! Why did you do that!?"

Yeonhee : "What?"

B.I : "Bully Y/N!"

Yeonhee : "She deserves it."

B.I : "What?"

Yeonhee : "After all, she's trying to be in our way of being together."

B.I : "Yah... are you crazy? I SAID IT CLEARLY, I DO NOT WANT TO MARRY YOU, PARK YEONHEE! Can't you understand that?"

Yeonhee : "But, I have to try to make you fall for me."

B.I : "Why?"

Yeonhee : "I HAVE TO."

She then started crying. I felt kinda bad. She must have a reason to do this too, didn't she?

Suddenly, I heard the door opening with a slam. It appeared that my boys chased me since I left so suddenly.

Bobby : "Hey, Hanbin, you o..."

He didn't finish his sentence as he saw Yeonhee.

Bobby : "Yeonhee, is that you?"

Yeonhee looked up and saw Bobby's face.

Yeonhee : "Jiwon oppa?"

She then rushed and hugged him while Bobby looked stunned but calmed her down as well. I was very confused. Do they know each other?

Yeonhee : "Oppa..."

Bobby : "Ssshhh... it's okay. It's been a long time, isn't it?"

Yeonhee : "I missed you."

Bobby : "Nado."

Jinhwan : "Ok, you two. Stop, it's getting disturbing for the rest of us."

I was so grateful for Jinhwan hyung that time. It was getting disturbing.

Yunhyeong : "So, Bobby, you know this girl?"

Yeonhee : "Bobby?"

Bobby : "It's my English name. I told you I was from the states before I came here and yes, I do know Yeonhee."

B.I : "Did you know, she was the one bullying Y/N all the time?"

I was still pissed about that fact.

Yeonhee : "I had too! I really had too!"

Bobby : "Ara... ara..."

Bobby then mouthed out "Hey guys, you better go."

We nodded and left them to talk by their own.

#Bobby's POV

Me and the boys were talking and joking as always when suddenly I saw B.I looked at his phone and his face changed. He was pissed. He then stood up and ran. Everyone was confused so we decided to chase him. We chased him and saw him went in to an empty lecture room with a girl. He was tugging her in. As we saw that, we quickly rushed. We then went in and I was shocked to see the girl's face. I thought I never would see her again. My Yeonhee...

*

*

*

That's the end...

Thx for reading <3

First of all, I'm really sorry for the delay. I was kinda busy with school events and assignments. I'll try my best to update as soon as I can so please stay tuned!

P.S. Thank you for a total of more than 400 reads! I appreciate you guys reading this so much! GOMAWO!