Chapter 8 : The Date (2)

As time passed by...

We bought the book and we then drove off again. This time the journey was quite long. I had no idea where we were going. Then B.I stopped and said...

B.I : "We're here"

I went out of his car and saw a beautiful beach with white sand. The sun was setting making it more beautiful. We then went to shore. I played with the water as B.I looked at me with a smile.

B.I : "Do you like it?"
Y/N : "I love it!"

He chuckled. He then ran to me and grabbed me from behind, lifting me up.

B.I : "Do you trust me now?"

He said as his face went closer to mine with just inches away. In reflex, I turned my head. His face saddened and he slowly put me down. He messed up his hair and said...

B.I : "Who am I kidding? Sorry Y/N-ah, I know you're not ready..."

Since I was worried about him, I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me. I then boosted myself up with his shoulder and kissed his cheek. I smiled. He seemed suprised but pleased. He then smiled back at me. "This should be okay right?" I thought.

We then sat down at the beach side by side and looked at the sunset. The vibe was really good and relaxing. I then lay my head on his shoulder and we stayed like that for a while.

#B.I's POV

I brought Y/N to the beach cause it's one of my favorite places to relax. She was very excited to be there. I almost kissed her but I snapped out of it since I knew she wasn't ready yet. In my surprise, she kissed me at my cheek. I was blushing and I couldn't stop smiling after it. We then sat down as she was laying her head on my shoulder. "I want to feel this kind of feeling every time. I want to be with you, take care of you, and love you. Will you let me someday?" I said in my mind. I smiled at her. She then got up...

Y/N : "Ok, enough fun and games. We better go home now."

B.I : "Why? It's was sensational."

Y/N : "We have homework to do, pabo."

B.I : "I'm laaazzzzzyyyy..."

Y/N : "No, come on!"

She said that as she grabbed my hand and tried to lift me up. I then moved to the car while sulking and she just chuckled at my actions.

As we drove back, it was night already. I caught a glimpse of Y/N beside me and she was already sleeping. She's very beautiful indeed. I then stroke her hair a bit and continued driving. We then finally arrived. I rang the doorbell and her mom came out...

B.I : "Annyeonghaseyo eommoni, I'm Kim Hanbin, Y/N's friend. We hung out together today and she slept from exhaustion."

Y/M : "Ah, annyeonghaseyo. If you could, can you lift her to her room?"

[ A/N : Y/M is Your Mom okay? ]

B.I : "Ne."

I then lifted Y/N on my back slowly without waking her up and went to her room. I slowly put her on her bed and looked around the room once then I immediately went out. I bowed at Y/N's mom and she thanked me. I left her house and drove back home with a smile on my face.

*

*

*

That's the end...

Thx for reading <3

Such a delightful first date, wasn't it? But would only happy things happen?

Stay tuned for the next chapter ;))