Chapter 4 : Change

If he truly likes me he would do that for me, right? Change, is it too much too ask?

B.I : "Change?"

Y/N : "Yeah. I don't want to date a boy who's a jerk or a player, okay?"

B.I : "But baby..."

Y/N : "If you really like me, you would do this."

B.I : "But you're telling me to change my personality here."

Y/N : "No, this is not your personality. I believe people have different sides in them and this is not your real side this is just a decoy. How can I know that? Cause I've been there, trust me."

He stayed silent.

#B.I's POV

She was right. I'm not actually a jerk or a player. There was something that made me do this. I was abused as a kid by my own mother. My dad left us on the first day I was born and my mom blamed it on me for his leave. Every day I was abused. My mom never even once treated me as her child. She then married another man because of his money who is now my step dad a.k.a. the owner of Harlevard. She cares about him a lot for her own advantage and just treats me like I'm nothing. Since the marriage, she doesn't abuse me anymore cause she doesn't want her husband to know but now she gives me cold stares. Because of that, I think women are just lies. They will eventually hurt you. So I thought why don't hurt them first before I got hurt? And that's how this "image" was created. I played with girls, broke their hearts like how my mother broke mine. I promised myself to never fall in love cause it will just hurt me in the end but I guess I couldn't keep that cause I fell in love with her. I doubt when I show her my true personality, she would leave and abandon me.

So, I stayed silent for a while, thinking about it.

Y/N : "So?"

B.I : "Ok, for you, I'll try."

Y/N : "Then I'll tell you my answer to your question yesterday next week. Throughout this week, make me fall for you, oppa."

She smiled while I blushed at her statement. "Oppa, huh? This girl is making me crazy!" I thought. I then smiled.

Next day...

#Your POV

Me and Yura were walking through the hallway when we saw B.I with his friends talking. He looked different. He then called me.

B.I : "Y/N!"

He smiled. Me and Yura walked towards them and as Yura glared at B.I, I greeted him and his friends...

Y/N : "Annyeonghaseyo."

B.I : "Baby, meet my friends. This one's Bobby and that tall dude over there is Junhoe, he's the same age as you."

I then glared at him cause of the nickname.

B.I : "Ok, ok Y/N."

I nodded then I greeted his friends. Then I saw Yura beside me, she seemed annoyed.

Y/N : "Yah, Yura! Say hello!"

Yura : "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yura."

I chuckled. We then chatted altogether. Yura who didn't want to talk at first started to like the conversation. Junhoe and her have a lot of things in common. While we were talking, I glanced at B.I for a while. "Hanbin oppa, maybe your attempt on me will work anyways." I smiled. B.I then saw me and chuckled.

*

*

*

That's the end...

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I promise you the next one will be longer ;))

Thx for reading <3

Stay tuned for the next one!