Chapter 18 : Scholarship

2 weeks later...

#Your POV

I can't believe I'm going to say this but my relationship with B.I has been going smoothly. We are much closer than before. He's still a jerk to be honest but a fun one I guess. The kind I wanna spend time with. The one I can talk to every time I'm down. Anyways, right now, I'm going to the school's office to get some papers. I knocked the door and went in.

Y/N : "Mm... excuse me. I'm here to apply for the scholarship."

Ms. Yoora : "Ah, Y/N! I've been expecting you. Here you go. You're applying for scholarship in England right?"

I nodded in reply.

Scholarship. It has been my dream to get a scholarship and learn somewhere else. I didn't want to burden my parents since I also know about our economics which isn't that much but just enough. So, I studied hard for a scholarship. It also has been my dream to study in England. I heard they have good stuff to teach there.

I then took the scholarship documents from Ms. Yoora and bowed to her.

Ms. Yoora : "You're very fit for the scholarship, Y/N-ah. I hope you get accepted!"

I signed the papers and then give her back the documents.

Y/N : "I hope too."

I then bowed to her and left the office. I walked through the hallway with a smile on my face. I then felt two hands hugging me by the waist.

B.I : "Hey, baby."

He grinned to me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

B.I : "Why are you so happy?"

Y/N : "I just signed the scholarship documents for England!"

B.I : "Scholarship? England?"

His face saddened. I then kissed his cheek, worried.

Y/N : "What's wrong, oppa?"

B.I : "If you get accepted, that means you'll leave me."

I was surprised. I didn't think about that at all. I sighed and tried to comfort him. I caressed his cheek.

Y/N : "Maybe I won't get accepted. We'll think about it later okay?"

He smiled weakly and I held his hand while we walk the hallway together.

There I saw Yeonhee, she was with her friends and looking at us with full jealousy. B.I succeeded in making his parents delay the wedding to next month. It wasn't a perfect bulls eye on our target but it was enough. I don't know about her relationship with Bobby. B.I said they were past lovers and they still love each other but they chose differently and ended up like this. By this I mean, Bobby looking at Yeonhee when she passes with concern and love and Yeonhee feeling apologetic to Bobby but can't do anything. I think they're missing the point but they need to figure it out themselves.

While I was thinking about that, B.I suddenly pecked my lips and smiled.

Y/N : "Yah!"

B.I : "Sorry, baby! I just need to go now. I'm playing basketball with a couple of friends"

Y/N : "Ah, arasso. I would love to watch you but you know I'm not really into sports."

B.I : "Yeah, call you later?"

I nodded. He then waved at me as I waved back. He makes me happy seriously. It reminded me of what he said before. If I got accepted, I'll leave him. I don't think I want that. I need to rethink this through seriously. I then saw Yura so I went to her to distract myself.

Y/N : "Hey, where's your lover boy?"

Yura : "Yah! Junhoe is still just Junhoe, okay?"

Y/N : "For me, he is. For you, he's so different."

I chuckled. Yura and Junhoe has been going strong. I was very happy to see Yura smiling again. I feel that the whole love thing and Junhoe is making her better. She trusts love again and I'm very happy that she did. She doesn't hate B.I that much now cause she wanted to be a supportive friend. I was very glad towards her because of that.

Things around me and happening to me are doing great. Will I let this scholarship leave everything right now? I thought my target was shining bright but now it's blurry, I'm not sure anymore.

*

*

*

That's the end...

This chapter was short since it's meant to be a filler. I'll start the drama soon but I think I won't be publishing it soon since I have no clue yet. I hope you guys still support and like this fanfic :))

Thx for reading and stay tuned for the next one <3

P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MORE THAN A TOTAL OF 1K READS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS, JERKIES!!