Chapter 17 : Approved

Her father looked at us coldly and gave us a glare then he said...

Y/D : "Ok, I'm not going to ask but you're going to explain to me once you get in, both of you."

I nodded and bowed while Y/N became nervous.

We then went in to Y/N's house. It was very minimalistic and cozy. It's not that big too, just fit for the family. We went in as I stood awkwardly not knowing what to do, it was so sudden and at the worst timing!

Y/N : "Mom, I'm home!"

Y/M : "Welcome back, honey!"

She said as her mother walked down the stairs while she saw me, surprised.

Y/M : "Who are you?"

She glared at me.

B.I : "Ah, annyeonghaseyo eommonim. I'm Kim Hanbin. Y/N's..."

Y/N : "Boyfriend. We just started."

Her mom then looked to Y/N for reassurance while I smiled nervously. She then looked at me from head to toe and then smiled.

Y/M : "Nice to meet you, Hanbin-ssi."

She gave me her hand and I politely shook it.

Y/D : "Ok, come sit, we need to talk about this, Y/N-ah."

I then sat beside Y/N on a couch and her parents across us. I was nervous! What if I said something wrong?

Y/D : "I'll just get to the chase here, you must know what happened to Y/N in the past right?"

I knew he was referencing to Y/N being raped and I immediately gulped but then answered confidently.

B.I : "Ne, abeonim."

Y/D : "Then you know what she's been through and honestly I was surprised when I saw you. She finally started to love again and that's a good sign. I could tell that she trusts you a lot to accept you so protect her with all your might."

B.I : "Ah, ne! Of course! I'll do my very best for her even if I passed my limit."

Y/N Beside me looked at me and smiled, touched. While her dad across us was nodding.

Y/D : "Great then, me and my wife will support Y/N in every way possible and we trust Y/N's judgements. So, we approve of you. But if you hurt my daughter, I'm never going to forgive you."

I bowed. The last sentence gave me chills. Y/N's mom then stood up and smiled.

Y/M : "Honey, while he's here, let him see your room a bit."

B.I : "Ah, that's not necessary, I was about to go anyways."

Y/M : "Just a sec. I'll bring some tea upstairs too."

B.I : "Ok then, thank you eommonim."

Y/N : "Follow me, jerk."

She said playfully while walking up the stairs.

Y/D : "Y/N, language!"

Y/N : "Mianhe, appa!"

I smiled at her, bowed to both of her parents, and started walking up the stairs carefully.

Y/N opened the door and showed her room. 

It wasn't what I was expecting honestly

It wasn't what I was expecting honestly. It was more colorful than I thought. It had bright pastel colors and very coordinated. It was neat, expected from her with shelves filled with books. I look around the room and smiled.

Y/N : "What? Surprised?"

B.I : "I thought you would like dark colors more."

Y/N : "For outfits, yes. For my room, it's cozier with pastel colors. Also different colors make you focus more they say."

B.I : "Ooh..."

I moved to her desk and saw a couple of polaroids of her with Yura and her family. It was cute. I smiled looking at them while she lay down on the bed. I then turned to her and gave her a smile.

B.I : "Today is the best!"

Y/N : "Really? It seemed ordinary though."

I shook my head in disagreement.

B.I : "Nope, it's the best. You're my girlfriend and your parents approve of me! I'm so happy!"

She then sat up and smirked.

Y/N : "Don't be so happy, jerk."

B.I : "Are you still calling me a jerk even though I'm your boyfriend now?"

I said with a pout on my face

Y/N chuckled and replied...

Y/N : "Of course, it's my favorite nickname for you..."

Before she could end her sentence, I quickly pecked her lips.

B.I : "Jerk, I know, I know."

She then cupped my cheeks and looked at me directly.

Y/N : "But I like this jerk... a lot..."

She then leaned closer and kissed me. She was sucking my lips when I finally kissed her back. I can't believe this. I'm so happy. I was suddenly inspired to write a song for her. We ended up making out for a while. She then stopped to get some air and I nuzzled my nose against hers. I then looked at her with a smile as she replied back with a smile too. I'll protect this precious thing in front of me no matter what! I promise...

*

*

*

That's the end...

Sorry for the delays, seriously! It's all because of school work and my bad time management, so I apologize!

Also, sorry for the short chapter, I tried to make it a fluff but I'm not that good in cute stuff.

Anyways, thx for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter ;))

P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A TOTAL OF MORE THAN 700 VIEWS, I LOVE YOU JERKIES <3