Chapter 9 : Family Business?

#Your POV

I woke up and it was already day. I was surprised that I was on my bed with unchanged clothes. I then took a shower and went downstairs. My mom was looking at me, smirking.

Y/M : "Last night, a boy lifted you up to your bed, do you remember?"

I was surprised. What? B.I? It can't be...

Y/N : "No..."

Y/M : "Are you guys dating?"

Y/N : "No, we're just friends mom..."

She doubted my answer. I then sat on the dining table and ate breakfast. After that, I went to school. I saw Yura with Junhoe talking together. I ran to them and greeted them.

Y/N : "Hey, what's up?"

Yura : "Y/N!"

Y/N : "You two seem close."

I chuckled.

Junhoe : "Maybe we are..."

He said that as he and Yura shared looks.

Y/N : "Ok, ok, this is too much for me. Has anyone seen B.I?"

Yura : "Ugh, him? I better not."

Junhoe : "He's not coming today."

Y/N : "Wae?"

Junhoe : "I don't know, he said it's family business."

Family business? He didn't tell me anything about this yesterday.

After class...

I was curious, so I wanted to text B.I but I remembered that I don't have his contact yet. "Why am I so curious and worried anyways? He's no one to me..." I thought. I then continued chatting with Yura.

Next Day...

I arrived at school as always. Then, I saw B.I with a girl standing beside him. The girl is really clinging on to him and it irritates me for some reason, but who am I? He seems really annoyed by her though. I then walked pass by them and B.I immediately saw me.

B.I : "Y/N!"

He ran to me.

Y/N : "What?"

The girl came closer.

Girl : "Oppa! Who is she?"

She looked at me. B.I sighed and I bowed.

Y/N : "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Y/N."

B.I : "Yeonhee, we'll talk later, 'kay? C'mon!"

He tugged my arm and pulled me while the girl, who I think is called Yeonhee glared at me, pissed of what she saw. B.I pulled me to the alley where no one was around ( the same one where I cried ).

Y/N : "Ah... so this is your 'family business'."

B.I : "I didn't know, okay? And I have no family."

Y/N : "Huh? What do you mean?"

B.I : "Long story short, I was abused, okay? And my father right now isn't my real one."

Y/N : "What? Omo!"

I felt sorry for him. I guess we both had rough pasts.

B.I : "I'll tell you the full story later."

Y/N : "So, who's Yeonhee?"

B.I : "First of all, I know you just started to trust me but I really had no choice!"

Y/N : "I'm listening..."

B.I : "My so called 'mom' wants me to marry Yeonhee."

Y/N : "What do you mean by that, arranged marriage?"

B.I : "You could say that. She's the daughter of the CEO of SKY Group. My mom wants to have their money so she's using me for her advantage. I guess my stepdad wasn't enough."

He sighed. I didn't know what to feel. Should I be pissed? But it wasn't his decision. Should I be sad? Since I started to trust him. Or should I be happy? Since he could stop bothering me all the time. I just kept quiet until the bell rang and I left to go to class.

B.I : "Y/N?"

He followed me.

B.I : "Y/N-ah, please don't go like that."

I stopped then faced him.

Y/N : "It's fine. Go get married or something. I'm no one to you anyways."

I said with a blank face. I then walked away again and this time B.I didn't chase me. What did I just do? Is it over like this?

After class...

I went out of class and saw Yura ahead so I tried to ran to her but I was blocked by Yeonhee.

Yeonhee : "Hey, I need to talk to you."

What now? Geesh...

*

*

*

That's the end...

Ooh, your rival has come, what are you gonna do about it?

Stay tuned for the next one :))

And thx for reading <3

Also, thank you so much for a total of more than 100 views, it's not a big number compared to others but I'm very grateful for it, THANK YOU! <3