Chapter 10 : Rival

I then went to an empty lecture room with Yeonhee so she could 'talk'.

Y/N : "What do you wanna talk about, Yeonhee-ssi?"

Yeonhee : "Hanbin oppa is mine, okay? Get out of my way. You're just bothering us."

Y/N : "So?"

Yeonhee : "So?"

Y/N : "Girl, B.I doesn't like you. You guys were 'arranged'."

Yeonhee : "I don't care, he's mine. You're not even the same level as me yet you want to be my rival?"

Y/N : "Whatevs, do what you wanna do and I'll do what I wanna do."

I then left as she screamed...

Yeonhee : "Yah! You will regret this!"

I ignored her and went out of the room.

I then walked through the hallway and saw Yura, but in my surprise, she was with Junhoe. They were holding hands. I think my bestie is falling in love again after a while. Junhoe's a nice guy, she'll be in good hands. I then felt a grip on my shoulder and I looked back, it was B.I.

Y/N : "What do you want?"

B.I : "I wanna talk a sec. Do you really want me to get married?"

Y/N : "What can I do anyways? I'm just a nerd with a pretty face. You have probably everything."

B.I : "No, I don't."

Y/N : "What don't you have?"

B.I : "A true family and..."

Y/N : "What?"

B.I : "You..."

He then smashed his lips onto mine and everyone looked at us. By I mean everyone, it was EVERYONE. His lips were very soft on mine. But I just had to stop it so I pushed him and ran away. I then avoided B.I for the rest of school.

Earlier that morning...

#Yura's POV    

I was at class, sitting beside Y/N because fortunately we had the same class. I then suddenly got a text from Junhoe.

I texted him back as a smile approached my face

Y/N : "What's with the smile?"

Yura : "Nothing, I'm just happy these days."

Y/N : "Great then"

She smiled back at me.

After class...

I quickly collected my books, went to my locker, and put them in. I then saw Junhoe from afar and walked to him excitingly.

Yura : "Hey, what do you wanna talk about?"

I smiled.

Junhoe : "Something..."

He smirked.

Junhoe : "But first of all, we need to find a quiet place for just the two of us."

He then pulled me to one of the empty lecture rooms. I stood there not knowing what he was going to do.

Junhoe : "Yura..."

Yura : "Hm?"

He held both of my hands

Junhoe : "From the first day we met, I started to have feelings for you. We got closer each day and my feelings just got stronger for you. Yura, I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?"

He then took something out of his pocket. It was a pretty 3 stacked bracelet.

One of it has an infinity pendant on it

One of it has an infinity pendant on it. He asked me once what was my favorite number and I said 8 cause it's an infinity. I guess he remembered.

I was really surprised. This was different from the other guys who asked me out cause I actually do started to have feelings for Junhoe. But I don't want the same thing happening to me again.

Yura : "Junhoe-ah, thank you and honestly, I like you too."

Junhoe : "Really?"

Yura : "But you know what happened to me before. I don't think I'm ready for another relationship just yet. So how about we take it slow first?"

I smiled. Junhoe sighed but I think he understood.

Junhoe : "Ok then."

I hugged him.

Yura : "Just wait, we'll be official soon."

I whispered near his ear, teasing him. He then chuckled and put the bracelet on me.

Yura : "It's really pretty, thank you."

Junhoe : "Of course, I bought it."

He smirked. I chuckled and said...

Yura : "Ok, let's go now!"

I then grabbed his arm and pulled him out we went to my locker. Weirdly, we kept holding hands. It was very comforting. I guess I could trust him and trust love again.

*

*

*

That's the end...

I decided to tell you guys about Yura and Junhoe's love story as well so stay tuned to their's too. Also, there are still a lot of things ahead so please stay tuned :))

Thx for reading <3