Chapter 1 : Feelings

#B.I's POV

I went to the university today since I had a test and I don't want my grades falling. Hey, even though I'm like this, I still care about my grades, you know? In the morning, I greeted my bro, Bobby and we walked through the hallway to class. From afar, I saw Y/N putting her books in her locker. She's really a sight, very pretty. I just wished she would ditch those glasses. Quickly, I snatched her glasses and raised it high. It was clear that she couldn't see her surroundings. She asked me to give it back but I said no so she tried jumping to get her glasses and we both fell. She then left pissed and Bobby helped me stand up.

Bobby : "Dude, what just happened?"

B.I : "I think she's pissed at me."

Bobby : "Obviously."

I messed up my hair. Ugh! I totally messed up!

I don't know when I started to feel like this. I first met her when we were in composing class together and she was diligently writing the notes. So, after class, I took her notebook and photocopied it. As expected, it was very neat and detailed. As I went back to return it she was pissed and snatched the book out of my hands. Then I said to myself, "Interesting..."

Since then I started teasing her and it was really fun. Her reactions were amazing. It made me smile every time. One day, I wanted to tease her so bad so while she was heading to the restroom, I put my hand to the wall, blocking her way so she couldn't go through.

Y/N : "What are you doing?"

She looked at me. I then put my other hand to the wall, right behind her back. She was clearly flustered. I then lifted her chin up.

B.I : "Your lips are very pretty, I wanna kiss them."

After I said that, she immediately turned her head, pushed me, and rushed to the restroom. She didn't say nor do anything else. As she left, my heart started beating fast. I couldn't help it. This is the first time a girl rejected me. I took a deep breath and patted my heart with my right hand. I can't be falling for her right? I'm B.I, the most popular guy in university, a playboy, a jerk. I can't fall in love with a nerd, can I?

As time went by, my feelings for her just got stronger and stronger. I don't even understand why. Every time I'm around her, my heart starts beating fast and I became nervous. Teasing her is just a way to relieve myself. This girl is seriously making me crazy! What am I supposed to do now? It's not like I can just confess, she freakin hates my guts! Ugh! "You just had to fell in love with her, don't you, Hanbin?" I thought.

Meanwhile ...

#Your POV

I went in my class and saw my bestie, Yura who waved at me. I sat down beside her and said...

Y/N : "Hey."

Yura : "You were almost late for class, did something happened?"

Y/N : "Well, it's kinda a long story..."

Yura : "Tell me."

Y/N : "It's about B.I again."

Yura : "Seriously, again?"

*

*

*

That's it.

Thx for reading <3

Stay tuned :))

Jerk | B.Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें