Chapter 16 : Answer

{ A/N : I'm sorry for the lack of updates! My laptop was infected by a virus. So, I needed to re-install the system for my laptop and it made all my files gone. So I needed to redo everything including my fanfic progress. Anyways, thank you so much for your patience and understanding. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! }

*

*

*

I then pulled away from him and smiled. He was flustered at my action but he was happy. He then said...

B.I : "Hey, I know I'm absolutely stunning but don't do that out of the blue, it flusters me."

He chuckled.

Y/N : "Yah, jerk! I didn't do that because of that reason! Stop being so full of yourself!"

B.I : "But you love this jerk right?"

Y/N : "You finally admitted that you're a jerk, aren't you?"

B.I : "As long as you love me, I'll always be your jerk."

Y/N : "Mm... I'll think about it."

I said as I let out a smirk. He then turned his back and let out a quiet yasss. I chuckled at his actions.

We then heard the bell rang and you know what that means? It's finally time to go home!

B.I : "Let's go home, shall we? I'll drive you back."

He then walked first with a smile on his face and hands in his pockets, looking at the sky. I then ran to walk beside him. I glanced at him and smiled as he looked really happy. I was wondering about why did it make him so happy? So after a few minutes of glancing, I asked...

Y/N : "Are you that happy that I kissed you?"

He then stopped his tracks and looked at me. His face then turned serious.

B.I : "Of course! The nerd that was hard to get kissed me!"

I was anticipating his answer but it disappointed me. I then hit on his back a thousand of times.

B.I : "Yah, yah, stop it!"

He chuckled. I then stopped. He then looked at me again and leaned closer to me. He leaned and whispered to my ear.

B.I : "But I love her."

I immediately blushed. I then hit him on his chest a couple of times and rushed passing him. I could hear his chuckle from the back. Aish! This jerk!

He then chased me and we continued walking to the parking lot. We then hopped in B.I's car and I sent Yura a text.

================================

Yura, If you're wondering, I went home with B.I, okay?

I'm fine so don't worry about me.

Okay, noted.

Also, I have some big news!

What is it?

Me and Junhoe are dating now!

What!?

You finally gave it a shot?

Yeah, he's a nice guy

I thought I would be missing out if I didn't

Congratz!