xxii. the greatly known

It was the fourth period of the day, if lunch did count as a period, and everyone looked around, all tired, but trying to maintain their attention as they all waited for the bell to ring - just five more minutes. They each tried to hold themselves together while their nerves took over, and the tension rose in every single classroom in the old building. Each and every single one of them wanted to do something about the actions that Eliza was doing. There was her, doing whatever the fuck she wanted, meanwhile everyone else was forced to be human, and were forced into this life. Did they want school? No!

The bell rang earlier then expected, and everyone perked their heads up, confused. At first, they thought it was the fire alarm, but no, it was much different. They all wandered into the hallways to get to their locker, before the cops swarmed the place, and showed up with guns, finding anyone with any illegal substances and arresting them. Luckily for Dustin, though, he had put all his illegal substances away, and threw them out in an old building nearby his house, which, ironically, was an old institution for addiction that was shrouded in mystery.

Royal looked over to Lyric, knowing her past of drugs. "What the..?" She asked, before Lyric had been in the hands of the police. Thy cuffed her, and there Royal was crying on her knees about what was going on. She wanted to save her sister, but knew it would be no hope.

    Meanwhile in those same moments, Matt turned over to Alisson, and hugged her, and when they released, smiled, and came up with some sarcastic joke. "You don't do drugs, do you?" Matt asked.

    In return, Alisson laughed. "No, but I heard that you're mentally crazy." Alisson said, before kissing in the heat of the moment, and then let go. In those moments, Alisson realized who she had always loved, it was never about money, or just wanting trust, she realized that she would always and forever be in love with Matt. Was she okay with it? Maybe not, but the two were destined to be together, and then, the two made out in the hallway after a few brief seconds of realization.

-

    Elissa looked up and was in the police office, with her dad who was signing out forms for an adoption paper, and they were feeling very excited, Elissa did not exactly want another sibling, but, she could use one. Their dad signed, and went over to Nathan. "Hey,"

    The person looked up. "Hey."

    "We're your new family." Elissa said, before sitting down. "Don't worry, you'll be okay." Elissa said, before hugging Nathan on the side.

    On the opposite side of the room, there, Justin was, waiting to see which adoption center he'd be taken to, which family he could be living with in five days. It was so scary, one moment, he had his whole life planned out and now everything just came crumbling down before his very own eyes. He wanted everything to work out, he really did, but he saw no hope.

Dustin walked in, with Matt behind them, and his parents on either side, as he looked up at Matt. "Justin, you can stay with us..." Dustin said, before sliding to the seat next to him, and resting his head on his chest. He could feel everything - the oncoming emotions he'd receive when in bed with him, the heart beating, and a weird feeling. He did not care about anything bad. Sure, Justin had his flaws, but he could care less at this point, all he cared about was Justin and him being close to each other, and thus, this has to happen.

"Thanks." Justin said and let out a slight cackle.

"No problem." Dustin whispered into his ear until he kissed Justin on the lips, which made Justin get a smile on his face, and the uncertainty was no more.

    -

    Eliza stood there in the ground of where the murders had taken place only a day before. She gulped as the nerves were gaining up on her. So badly did she want to scream, yell, shout! Anything to do to make the nerves go away, but all she feared was that she would be caught. She backed up slightly, and grabbed her knife out, just in case anyone would try and take her to the police station. If anyone was ready to turn the criminal in, she'd kill them off instantly without hesitation.

Eliza was so far from the perfect little angel that her parents had imagined her as, and she was about to cry in those moments when she saw the knife intertwined with her right hand. She felt so bad for whoever raised her, but at the same time tried to deny those feelings. Saying sorry was a sign of weakness, she told herself, before eyeing herself to a tree. She had to stay safe.

She began to think about why she did it, and the guilt she carried along because of the murders. What happened to her? She killed six twenty-two year olds! They still had their whole life ahead of her! They could have changed, and she just decided to kill them off at first glance. She took the lives of not-so-innocent people, but it was not as if they were forty years old who had already been basically coded to do what they were doing, they were in their twenties, they could have changed.

    But, they did not want to change. That was the problem.

    She gulped, and heard some noises in the bushes. She absentmindedly brought her knife out. "Whoever is there, I swear to fucking god that I'll have your head if you try to bring me to the god damn police forces." Eliza yelled, but then, after saying it aloud, she realized that saying those words did not exactly help her case.

    It was official. She almost went insane.

    She ran off after realizing that being in the country where the murders had taken place would not even help her. It would only fuel the nerves even more! She had to race off to another country, change her name, or something. She could no longer stay in Canada. But, she could not call for help.

    She had to stay in hiding.

Meanwhile, Elissa's dad had laid down after an intense day at work because so much stuff happened, and all he wanted to do was be done and over with the day, and sit down, relax, and then maybe fall asleep after getting himself lit. He sighed as he turned on to watch the television, and he was about to close his eyes and drift to sleep on the couch, meanwhile, Elissa looked up at him from the computer.

A notification beeped and Elissa's dad looked at it, and it was from his email, and he opened it up, and it revealed no information about the user, but the email read,

Hello. I've come to give you information! Eliza Heyward, fourteen years old and blackmailed the school your daughter goes to into going her others peoples secrets has a few secrets of her own, and I'm ready to expose them to the police, the one kind of people that should never know. She better be in hiding, because after you watch the video, you'll want to have her dead on arrival. Good day!

The video showed Eliza talking to the dumb people at the park,

    Eliza walked straight to the place where the gang was, and looked up and down as there were a group of people there, gathering their art supplies. She cleared her throat and spoke. "Which one of you pricks is Marita?"

"That's me." Marita blinked, almost to show some sass at the younger girl. "What the fuck do you want?"

"You know exactly what I want." She said, before looking around, and pulling out a knife she'd gotten. "I'm ready to fucking slash you throat in, unless you do one thing for me."

"What is it?" She asked.

"Release Royal from whatever hostage situation you have going on - you can't force her to do illegal things and blackmail her with exposing her old illegal actions, it's kind of hypocritical, don't you think that maybe she could just do the same thing in return with her release? Then it would end up bad for both of you guys." Eliza said, before inching closer to the older one,

"I'm in my twenties, she's just a little girl, and so are you, so go back to fucking kindergarten."

Something from within her clicked, and she growled, and inched closer, and gained on the older one, before cutting her neck open, and the blood spilled everywhere, and she waited for the death to come to the girl, and continued to kill her, making sure there was no way for her to be alive. She then turned to the others, and smirked. "You also want to die?" She asked, as they cowered in fear, and continued to kill the other five guys who were also there.

By the end, she had 6 lives on her hands, and no one had even seen a thing.

        By the time that it was finished, and all said and done, the officer was baffled to not understand who this person was, and they were giving this girl what she deserved, when he probably had a few secrets of his own --some tea to spill-- and whoever saw that video would be right, and they'd be damned to find out who sent it.

Dyllin.