x. heyward

"Is it really worth it dad?" Justin asked. "Because, I don't want to be involved with this."

"No, it gets us the money that we need to survive, son. I'm now throwing that out the window." The father growled at his son.

"Well, you're gonna have to. What's next for your criminal acts? Are you seriously going to keep doing this?" Justin asked.

"I make thousands of dollars a day, pretty soon I'll be a millionaire, and do you want all that money? Because, think of it. I could buy a mansion, I could buy peoples lives away."

"That's not exactly something to be proud of." Justin said, but his father only gave a cackle of laughter in response. "Just be thankful to your grave that I'm only not sending you away to jail because I don't want to leave the school because of my lowlife crush."

"You should feel bad if your own man goes to jail, because if I go to jail, I'll rot her, and all my other people out. Who even if your crush?"

Justin secretly almost fainted in those moments, did he want to tell his dad? He had millions of people that he could hide his bisexuality behind. A million girls who had worked with him in the past. So far, it had just been the fact that he had a crush, that he told his dad. He did not intend on saying anything else - name, age, gender, sexuality, or anything. He eventually came to the choice of a girl named Marita, a girl with long braided black hair and a very bad attitude.

"Ah, Marita, she's cute. But, she's over your limit of age consent."

"She's only twenty three." Justin falsely defended himself.

"Still, you're only just a teenager." Justin wished that he could say Dustin's name. The true crush amidst the ocean-wide falsehoods he had been presenting towards his dad. But, he could not. He outright hated the gays and despised them with a burning passion. He called them bigots, which ironically made himself one.

Just then, the door swung open and in popped Dustin Monroe. "Hey, I need to talk to your father." He said, his voice a little shaky as he eyed Justin and the two gave smiles.

"Yeah,I'm actually just going in the shower, so I'll see you guys later." Justin nodded before heading off to the shower.

"Alright." He nodded before taking a seat.

"So, what do you want to talk to me about?" Justin's father, the drug dealer asked.

"Well, I want to say that, due to my brothers mental health expenses, I will be unable to buy your drugs from this day forward, because I have to save up. Unfortunately, we don't know how long it'll be until he gets out, until he's better I guess."

"Get out." The father said, before he stuttered, he yelled that duo-worded phrase once even louder then the first, and by now Justin had fully taken off his clothes, he heard the screaming and raced down to spy on what was happening. The dad yelled the two-word phrase once more even louder then the penultimate as his son watched in shock as his wished-to-be-lover ran off in fear of his dad. He nodded, knowing that his dad would never let him, there'd be no way that the two could forgive each other, and he could not just escape for the love of his crush, but he could not live with his family.

He was destined to be a disgrace to one person or another, and he knew that. But, what if Dustin was straight and he was just making this forbidden lovers thing a story, just something that the two could play pretend. Well then, pretend at its worst. He just got in the shower, got his clothes on and began to head off to school while his brain was a mess in those very moments. He needed to get confirmation of Dustin to see if the two could possibly work out.

He saw Dustin as he began to think about what he was going to say. "Hey, so.. I'm sorry about what I said earlier."

"About your dad? It's fine." Dustin said, "though, I am a little weary. I've thought of... er... coming out and he'll probably end up knowing because he practically runs my life at this point and he isn't exactly the most.... shy about his opinions on controversial topics."

"Yeah, no kidding." Justin said, and realized that things were easier then he thought, and all of a sudden, he had an idea. One that meant that he'd have to put his hatred for the drugs aside, but one that would ultimately get himself Dustin, where they'd live in a world of happiness together, and loving families. They'd be Canada's version of the American Dream, or if they moved to America, they would be. It would be perfect, small town vibes, even if he had to set aside his distaste for the life of crime. But, at this point he could care less. The dude was wiling to try anything to get Dustin at this point. Especially appealing to his druggie side.

But for sure, he knew that this was an all-time low for him, but he was wiling to try anything at this point.

-

Alisson was in her room, listening to music and trying to keep her thoughts calm and collected. Ever since she had broken up with Matt, she had felt her life spiraling out of control and needed some sanity. Needed something to keep occupied, and this was it; locking herself in her room for hours on end, listening to sad music on her speakers and venting her tears out.

She was on a group chat with some people she had n0 clue about, and sh was texting them, trying to vent her frustrations out. She needed some time to get over her problems and this was the best way - by chattingabout it to random strangers whom she'd never met before in her life.

She got a private message from one of them in the group chat.

I think you're hot, xoxo.

Alisson furrowed her brows, and began to type her words out methodically. She ended up choosing, "why thank you. But, I'm pretty much shittier then everyone else in my school." She went with.

"So, you're calling me shitty?" The girl on the other line texted with a winking face emoticon at the end of the text she'd sent.

"What, what do you mean? I said MY school, not yours." Alisson quickly typed up, confused as to what was going on, was someone trolling her? Did someone have too much information?

"Oh, Alisson Harlem, I see everything in the school because I basically run that building as if my dad owns it." The girl on the other line texted back. "Meet me behind the school in fifteen. Got it?" She asked.

"Sure." She said, before getting her stuff and going to the side of the school, the one she'd parted ways with Matt at. She saw, in the dim lights, a skinny figure. "Hey." She called as she slowly moved towards her, and then the face was distinguishable. She was shocked at the sight of who it was.

Marina Heyward.