xx. under one condition

Okay, this is a very exciting chapter, because after this we have only 2 more chapters and then we're onto the spin-off! This is very exciting for me, and I can't wait! Get pumped, because there should be a lot of tension in these last few chapters! I should be updating the final two chapters tomorrow, if I get a chance! So, we should be finishing this book off tomorrow, and you should see the spin-off coming in seven days!

    The words that were being fired had no use against anyone's exteriors, as while they were all crumbling on the inside, they were all hard outer shells to the rest of the world that could be seen to their naked eyes. They had shown a lack of empathy for others and their surroundings. They had erased their two-dimensional character's, and changed their behavioural patterns, all to hide their dumb insecurities, and become a one-dimensional Mary Sue and Gary Stu. They could have been so much more, and even though they did not show it, their shells were cracking, and the time was coming to a close.

    Royal looked at her surroundings to survey the area. She saw that everything was boring and the same from the day before and wished for things to change, she wanted someone who could spice her life up. She had no clue how to change it, but she wanted to.

    Moments paused, and she saw something rather odd. It was a strange occurrence, but the girl saw someone that she never thought could be in such a toxic environment. Never would this person ever be in that area, and she knew it. Which only made her perk her eyes and ears up more, to find out why she was here. Though before she could, she had to make sure that she knew she was thinking of right right person, because it would be awkward if she just walked up, and assumed someones identity. She walked over, a little cautious of not being seen by this person just yet.

    Chloe Rogers.

    Royal ran up to the girl after getting a closer look, and hugged her. The hug was not even a formal business handshake, but a full on lovers-romantic couple hug, with a big spin and everything. That was the thing though, their friendship had been mistaken by others to be a relationship, and it had gotten to the point where they had to literally state their sexualities on their social media bios, and a whole lot more. They had to address the problem. But, regardless, they never stopped their habits. They were not a couple though, just very good friends.

    "What brings you back? I thought your parents moved?" Royal asked.

    "Yeah... They did. Or, at least my mom. My dad can't exactly move because he's dead, but let's not get to that. You know that already." Chloe said. "Anyway, let's discuss my moving. It was.. weird to say the least, but they pulled some strings and I am here again!"

    "Good, you know about what happened? The group we had created so that we only felt like another group to the school, not outsiders to the school? Well... It went awry. Matt's back, and he's decided to come back to the squad, but Marina came in and Marina says that she wanted Matt to die, so now it's either he becomes an outsider and leaves into the sea of loneliness, or he goes back and befriends his ex, and his ex does not want to admit that she did something wrong."

    "Oh, yeah. That was not the intention! We were not supposed to bring the other people in!" Chloe agreed with her.

    Chloe's phone then heard a notification roaring through with a noise going out of the speakers for a split second, and Chloe got her phone out from her pocket to check, and it was from the same unknown phone number that she'd now grown to call Eliza's phone number. She nodded and turned to Royal.

    "What does the text read?" Royal asked, curiously, as she noticed the dip of happiness and the surfacing of dread crawling onto her face.

    "We're needed outside for a second, and she says that she does not care if we're late." Chloe said, before grabbing Royal's arm and hauling her through the anything but vacant hallways and out of the jam-packed mess, and into the spacious room known as the outside. With the realistic and life sized trees, and the realistically not beautiful landscape, she looked around it in awe.