xviii. like a hawk

Now, sorry if none of this makes sense. I feel like none of this story makes sense, so if the chapter feels all over the place, I apologize. That's how I feel whenever I write a chapter during class for some reason.

    It was the day after and everyone had settled in comfortably to fit their newfound nerves. Eliza had left, however she was still felt in everyones minds as they prepared for the worst. And the worst thing was that even if they tried, no one could stop her, she technically was not hurting anyone quite yet, besides, people had warned the staff of the school about daring to try and defy her god complex. The tension was high, as no one wanted any of their secrets to get out. Marina couldn't have her dignity be lost, but, she knew that Alisson had her secrets. Marina looked up at Alisson and walked over to try and make peace, as with the new girl Eliza, she had to make sure that her s secrets weren't exposed, and she was not the next victim.

    Despite the fact that Eliza had left, her presence was still felt everywhere as if Eliza stalked the hallways like a hawk. Her eagle eyes zooming in close on everyone she could, which grew closer into their nerves as if the nerves were being injected through the painful needle that was Eliza's body. No one was willing to mess with the girl's intimidating stares, and her bitch-worthy posture. Could anyone defy her logics? No. No one could. All those who tried should end up making a fool out of themselves.

    The air coming into their noses from the atmosphere was toxic, thick and poisonous. The radiated vibes coming off of everyone polluted the air, to the point where it was sickening. To a point where they could not feel their toes because it made them numb. It felt so weird now, it felt as if they were hostages being kidnapped, and held up at gunpoint for something that they did not have or even know about. They were so weak, defenceless, and the cruel Eliza just stood there, waiting for the time to pass by, and waiting for the first secrets to come to her.

    Alisson looked over her surroundings, and saw Marina from the corner of her eye, and Marina thought it was the perfect time to go over to her friends just to make things seem as if everything was okay in her world. She walked over to Dakota and Royal, and smirked. "You really think you're all that just because you're from another group, hub?" Marina asked.

    "We don't think that." Royal growled, although, everyone knew in the group that the fighting was a fake load of bullshit, so no one was worried about it. All they were using was their drama classes, which was their fourth period.

    After five more minutes of the friends falsely bickering about their 'mutual disgust' for each other, when she knew the fact that they were the best of friends, she snapped and picked up the phone and called Eliza's number. "I need to speak to you." She said.

    "Yes?" Eliza asked from the motel room, a smirk on her face as the secrets were about to be exposed. She had now decided on what she was going to do, how she was going to spread the secrets about - by making a website called SecretsSecretsSecrets.com. A dark and dangerous place where every time she had a new secret, it would be put in an article, and it would be gobbled up by the surrounding students.

    "I have someone's secrets to expose." Alisson said. She did not like doing it, but it felt like her only option at this point. "I have this photo that someone sent me, it was of what me and her did on the day after Matt went to a mental hospital." Alisson explained. "I'll send it to you. Because, someone sent it to me in the mail. My mom saw it, and she honestly did not react. So, I'll give this to you, and you can leak, it. Also, if you can reveal the true intentions? If you can reveal that she wanted Matt Monroe to die as well, along with the fact that she's been hanging out with the people from the new merged school, those from the new school?" Eliza was asked.

    "Perfect." Eliza said, a smirk on her face as they hung up, and it took her three hours, but, by the end of the day, the article was made. Marina's life would forever me ruined.

    At the top of the page, was the photo, with the inappropriate parts blurred out, and while no one knew how the photo was obtained, they all knew that this would be the start where everyone saw that she was not joking around. After that, it read....

    Alisson went on an online dating site to find this popular girl to end up banging her, and leaving her. Exposed: Marina slept and did way more to Alisson Harlem, one of them from the other side of the school, the part of the school that everyone loves to reject as a 'bad' part of their school. One the original people would love to forget even existed - the newest people.

    Along with the fact that Alisson claimed that he wanted Matt Monroe, the new popularized kid because of his attempted suicide, to quote on quote "die, because he'd be in a better place", there's so much more drama to this story though. As, Marina herself was the one who has now made everything fifty times more complicated, because she's the reason why they're so widespread now.

    Long story short - Alisson loved Marina, they dated for a day, but they broke up when Marina found out she was being used as a part of some break up game and Marina said some messed up shit that made Alisson leave the get together and make Marina befriend them, and now Matt Monroe is back and trying to decide if he wants to hang out with Alisson, meanwhile Alisson is feeling guilty, and Matt does not want to hear it from her, so he's with the wrong people, the people who tried to justify his death.

    The secrets being exposed in this article are the fact that Marina fucked Alisson, Marina's friends with those who she always claims to hate and want to kill, and is a very big liar, and Marina claimed she wanted Matt to die. This has been your update on SecretsSecretsSecrets.com, and that's a wrap for today!

Marina's jaw dropped as they were in the hallway before they were all supposed to go home. Marina walked 0ver to her locker, before someone else, a familiar face, walked over to her. "I can't believe that you would do that!"

    "Yeah? Well guess what? You have secrets of your own that you can't tell anyone." Marina rolled her eyes in mockery.

    "Yeah, but at least I'm not a backstabbing witch like you." Millie said. "This is the witch hunt, and you're going down." Millie said, as Lyric walked up behind her.

    "Yeah, but you're a murderer." Marina said, before she was about to call 911, but she couldn't, before she realized that her phone had been stolen by Eliza. She slammed the back of her head into her locker. "Goddamn it!" She yelled, frustrated. Before, she looked around, and saw someone random. She turned to Royal. "Can I borrow your phone, Royal?" She asked.

    "Why? Are you going to rat out my secrets?" Royal asked, nervously.

    "No, all I need to do is to rat out someone else's secrets!" Marina said, before realizing she'd never get it. Her two newfound enemies walked over to her once more, and smirked.

    "Look who won the witch hunt now, bitch?" Lyric asked.

Marina thought for second, before smirking. "Me." She said, before walking over to Alisson. "If you don't give me your goddamn phone right now, I'll lie to the social services about your daughters health and well being. Now, do you want that? I think no, so hand me your fucking phone right now." Marina yelled, using as many swear words as possible to get her point across.

Alisson panicked before tossing her phone over to Marina, and Marina dialled 911. "Officers, we have a murderer in our school! Her name is Millie Sink. She was my best friend! If you come here, I have a tape recorder in my locker with the audio recording of her confession. Come quick, I'll stall her." She said, before turning over to Millie once more, and grabbed the girl forcefully, and shoving her into the washroom, and she barricaded the doorway, so no one could get out. Especially not Millie.

"Look who won now, bitch?"