iv. savage

I just want to say that I mention some events that do happen in the first book, but you don't need to read the first book to understand, I hope at least! But, if you are confused, pm me, and I'll explain what happened in the first book.

NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

    In the bleakly beige office that was lined up with chairs, and a plain desk, Eliza sat down on one of them, with her two adoptive-parents there with her. Eliza was not scared at all and looked fear dead in the eye. She was so done with this schools bullshit people and the first day had yet to have even commenced; she knew that if she stayed at this school, she would not fit in and do horribly.

    The principal turned around from behind and looked the two guys and the girl straight in the eye. "Now, Liza." The principal began to speak but Eliza cut her off.

    "I'm not your friend, don't call me Eliza." She would have been overly-hostile towards the principal as well, though she did not want to be imprisoned in her home for an entire month, and thus tried to be as civil as possible, to let them know that she was willing to make peace. Even if her idea was peace was to kill off everyone.

    The principal sighed, and let her head down for her a second toe express discomfort. "Okay, fine then." She said after regaining her composer. "We're a little concerned over your... Anger issues."

    "You don't think I know that? I'm fully fucking aware I have issues."

    "Swearing is not allowed in this vicinity ma'am. We need you to calm down, along with physical violence." The principal tried to calm Eliza down, but Eliza was a lion, and a runaway train. She did not care for anyone, she was savage.

    "Yeah, I will once people at this school actually have a thing called fucking common sense." Eliza smiled politely to show happiness at her saying the vulgar words, and in those moments, Christopher and Kurt realized that they were happy to have her be adopted, and not something that came from them.

    "The students here have common sense, I think it's just you being blinded by your own views." The principal tried to reason with the girl.

    "Trust me Ms. Bitch, I may hate the entirety of the human race, but that's not my intentions. I've actually loved someone, unlike you and your bias to the school you run." Eliza said.

    The principal finally caved in, and lost her mind, and went to snoop down as low as Eliza. "Oh wow, a shocker. Considering how you almost fucking killed someone." She said. "He's in the hospital right now."

    "Well, they were trying to hit on me, and I could not afford to be raped, especially when I'm the soul reason why Matt Monroe's rapist is in jail now." Eliza said.

    "Yeah I don't exactly give any flying fucks about who you helped incarcerate." The principal said.

"He was a very bad guy from the young age of fourteen. He did a lot of illegal things, like drugs, slavery and rape, so I suggest that you actually acknowledge how great of a spy I truly am." Eliza explained.

"Yeah, like I said before I don't exactly care." The principal then cleared her throat. "Mr. and Mr. Hannigan, can you please allow your daughter to step outside so we can discuss her suspension without her unneeded bitching about the whole situation?" The principal asked.

Eliza rolled her eyes. "I don't need their help. I'll be waiting." Eliza said before opening the door and walking away from the situation.

"Anyways..." The principal wanted to jumpstart their actual conversation that had gotten detailed.