xiii. civil war

Hey guys - I decided to post this chapter today, just so it won't be too hard to catch up as these chapters are long. Also, should I post chapter 14 today, too?   

It was the following day and Justin woke up earlier then normal, and he got everything ready; he went into the shower, did his hair, and got his clothes on before letting a sigh out. Today, Dustin would be expecting the money that he would give to him in return for the indecent acts the two had imprinted on their bodies. He smirked as he looked around in the kitchen, and opened where usually, the knives would be. He knew that when his dad got went to bed, he kept the cash register with all the money from his drug business and kept it where the knives, forks and spoons would be when he was awake. He found the cash register there, and took 500 out of it. It was wrong, but he had to do it if he wanted to get the one he loved.

    He then hid it in his backpack, as he dad would never suggest anything along the lines of him having stolen the money and then looked ready for school. His dad, after an hour, finally got up and when he was going through the money, he turned to his son. "Hey, looks like we had our first burglary." He said.

    "Yeah." Justin shrugged, but he could care less, because he did not really care. Besides, it was not like he did not know about who it was. While, his father was slightly shocked, for their family-ran-illegal business, burglary was never a problem. Especially since they kept their families they worked with close. So it wouldn't have been them, but no one else knew about where they kept their money, or even what they did.

    "It's whatever." Justin shrugged, before beginning to walk off, and then Justin's father, Kevin, received a text from his phone. It was from Dustin, texting the father that he'd be back for drugs the following night, to which the father just replied to 'yes'.

    Everyone moved about the hallways in a copacetic order. They walked across, feeling all sorts of emotions as they went about their triumphant day -- or to others, the not-so-triumphant days -- as some worried for their pasts to catch up to their current lives, and others were happy about where they stood with their lives. Amongst the school of fish out of water's adjacent, were Justin and Dustin.

    After the events of the night before, with them crossing the lines between what they were allowed to do, and what they were not, the two walked together just as if they were walking the line that they did walk the night before. Justin still had not told his dad about his bisexuality, and neither had Dustin just yet. Justin knew that his parents would never accept him, however Dustin was just weary, especially when they did not believe Matt on his mental problems, that lead to him being where he was now.

    "So, did you enjoy last night?" Justin asked, a slight grin on his face as he was reminded about the events.

    "Yeah." Dustin admitted. "That was something, and I will admit I saw a side of you that I never saw before."

    "What? Just the part of me that's not that innocent." Justin scoffed. "It's no big deal."

    "No, it really is. You always seemed to be that shy kid, the one who never talked to anyone. I saw an entirely different version of you and to be honest, I really loved it."

    "Well..." Justin said.

    Dustin smiled and then raised one of his eyebrows up. "We did make the deal that for every time you steal money from your dad, we could have sex, so you know what to do." Dustin said, before walking away. Justin nodded, and then caught up to the male again.

    "Oh, yeah. I forgot about the money." Justin admitted, before handing the other guy the money.

    "Thanks." Dustin smiled before parting ways.