v. coldblooded killer

A shorter chapter for ya'll!

    Nathan looked on to the coldblooded killer and at the body of their dad. Their eyes widened, scared of what was going to happen. "Grab the bleach!" Nathan's mother yelled, and Nathan closed the door shut, raced to the bleach and handed it to her.

    By the time the cleanup was all finished, all said and done, water under the bridge, their house smelled terrible, and all they had to do was hide the body. "You need to hide the body." The mother instructed.

    "Wait, why me?" Nathan asked.

    "Because I have to make sure that the house does not smell awful." The mother explained. "Unless..." The mother thought longingly. She wanted to get the body hidden, but also wanted to have the cops know their side of the story. Perhaps, if they lied, the cops would believe their family? After all, if they used her acting, it could be deemed as convincible that their family was torn over the event, and why would they lie about suicide? "Get the gun." The mother yelled, and Nathan did that, and Nathan's mother went down and placed the gun on the corpse's body, and they looked down. The killer used her acting skills and grabbed the phone to call the cops.

    "No, mom. As much I hate the fact that you killed dad, you can't call the cops." Nathan said. As much as they wanted to get away from their mother, they were worried that who'd adopt them would be more homophobic then their current parents. "They could catch the fingerprints. How about at night tonight, I go ahead and hide the body? I know a good place. I'll dump it in the river, and the river is very narrow, so when it comes to the end, his body will be in shreds."

"Thanks."

Nathan did not want to do this at all, but wanted to keep himself out of harms way.

    -

    Matt walked into the school, dangling on for his life. No one believed him, and he felt himself growing closer to insanity as the moments ticked, the thoughts and concepts of death had fascinated him for hours, days, months, and almost a year or two by now. He got to his locker and thought about remembering his locker combination: 5, 7, 10, 3, 19, 49.

    As he opened his locker, he felt as if the whole world was judging him over his life decisions up to that moment - as if everything he had ever did counted into a score of sins and saints, and to which it was those that ultimately chose his fate. He hated being judged, so thinking that all eyes were on him, and in a bad light, were the worst. He felt his hands shaking, and he tried to take three deep breaths, before regaining the composure. He got his locker open and put his stuff in his locker.

As if they were in a movie, he did not notice that Alisson was walking towards him, and so when he closed the locker door, and Alisson appeared there, her face seemingly almost having been crushed by the locker door before finally being pulled to being locked, allowing a lock to actually do its purpose, Matt was scared and jolted back for three seconds before noticing that it was her.

"Oh..." Matt frowned. "Sorry, I did not see you there."

"It's fine." Alisson said. "I need to talk to you though, and this is important." Alisson smiled.

    "Yeah?" Matt asked as the two began to walk through the vacant hallways, as no one else was there at the time. "What do you want to talk about?"

    "You see...." Alisson mumbled nervously. "The thing is...." She sighed, "Dustin texted me saying that there was more to you that met the eye, and we met up the following day and he told me that you were suicidal, or... Are? I don't know. I want you to confirm or deny it because if it is, I want you to seek help."

    "I'm not, I promise." Matt lied. "He's probably just jealous."

    "You sure? I don't think that he'd lie about something this important." Alisson was a skeptic.

    "I'm your boyfriend, I would not lie to you. You don't know him, and if he knew and it was true he would have already gotten me help." Matt continued to lie.

    Alisson trusted her boyfriends judgement, after all, he would not lie to his own girlfriend about such a serious topic, would he not? She wanted to have her faith in Matt, and trusted him because he seemed nice, and for the month the two knew each other for, he seemed like someone who would always tell the truth, but of course that was far from the truth, Matt was far from a saint. He was a ruthless sinner.

    -

NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

    Eliza sat bored and still on her couch in her room. The empty days that held a whole in her heart captive were eating her slowly - while her parents were out with their new jobs, she was there doing... What exactly? Sitting on her ass, doing nothing. The silence was violet to her eardrums as she felt that when there was silence, you could not escape the truth. For her, the truth was not even about the oncoming emotions anymore, it was not even about the fact that she put her first true friend in jail, but now it had to do with her biological parents.

    Eliza was adopted, and thus, she had to know who her parents were, it itched at the back of her mind like secrets, as if the cops were pounding on the door and her being a coldblooded killer, she shot up, and the insanity took over.she let out a tear, and made the worst move she could have ever done. Her parents were not home and so would not notice she was gone.

    She opened the window and hopped out of the second story. Before she made the jump, she closed her eyes, and muttered "Good bye, fucking world." Before heading down in just one jump, curling into a ball once she hit the ground to make herself more secure.

    She was running, running away from her ruinous life to find her unknown parents, but first, she had to make a pit-stop.