xv. the good and the bad

It was another day, and Justin had gotten up earlier then normal, earlier then ever actually. As he wanted no more trace at all, not potential traces of his fingerprints, and wanted everything to go naturally. He needed this, it was the one thing that meant something to him, that gave him life. Those graceless nights, wrapped underneath the warmth of his illegal partner in crime and to him, partner for life, and his morals dripping away, it all meant stuff to her, it all made her happy, jumping with excite. If his dad found out that it was him, he'd be killed, by him or one of his drug associates.

If he had to do it at this early, he'd do it this early. Anything to keep their coitus a secret.

He put a pair of gloves on, a pair his father had never seen before, and quickly raced downstairs, still in his pyjamas, and grabbed the money that his boyfriend of the night wanted. Enough money, and put it in his backpack, he got everything set up for the day, and then got back in bed. Ready to start the day off without a trace.

After an hour, he got back up and took the backpack from where he'd set it, and left. Almost as if he had vanished in thin air, as if there was some supernatural force that brought them to where they were going. And, he made his journey to school. His feet patted against the hallway, as he waited for his boyfriend to come through the corridor. In five minutes, he was there.

Dustin walked in and the first thing they did was exchange few words to each other, it really just consisting with tossing the bag over to Dustin and Dustin nodding and thanking him. "See you tonight?" Dustin asked.

"It's your house we're going to, remember?" Justin asked. "Because my dad can not know I'm bisexual. Or else he'll probably sell me off to some rich person." Justin rolled his eyes. His dad was cruel, especially with what happened recently to his own wife. Who now laid in her very own coffin six feet underneath, and his dad did not even care. He always acknowledged it as a good thing that he had killed his own wife off of the human race, and yet Justin was still grieving over the tragic loss.

"Really, your dad is that cruel?" Dustin asked, not believing what he was being told about the guys family, even though he would totally understand, before they walked off to their first period together, and they were talking to each other endlessly.

"You should have seen what he did to my mother."  Justin said, and let out a scoff of nervousness. "I don't want to talk about it, especially since it's so recent, but let's just say that she's six feet underneath, and that'll be all we talk about in terms of that situation." Justin growled.

"Alright." Dustin said, not wanting to tick him off.

    Meanwhile, another almost-couple, who had potential to date, had their hearts stalking the hallways as everyone walked in like animals to their natural habitats. With such an ease on their shoulders, as if everyone and everting was fine, however, in twenty-four hours their lives would change immensely. They had no clue what they were signing up for, but it was not good.

    Millie went to her locker, a little afraid of Lyric telling everyone about their kiss, and she saw Lyric. Thank god. She rushed over. "We have to talk."

    "What is there to even talk about?" Lyric asked, her eyes slanted.

    "The kiss, Lyric! The kiss." Millie said.

    "Yeah? If you never wanted anyone to know, then how about you shut your mouth up about it, because I'm not gonna say anything about it. They'd kill me as much as they would you. We're equal in this equation. But, with those words, don't go thinking that we're perfect for each other - because we are not. We're both from the wrong side of the tracks, and if the homosapiens agenda is anything to go off of, then we're meant for the guys or girls next door. So, don't bother."