A little party-Chapter 20

"Oh,well,I saw you at the news,and my mom told me that I should stay here until you leave."

"That's wonderful!But are you gonna stay here,in the same room as me?"

"Pfff,of course not!I'm gonna stay at the 6th floor,under you!And by the say,do you wanna come to my room?We threw a party,almost everyone from the camp is here.Maybe you can find your lover.You know what I'm sayin'?"

After Felix says "lover",I automatically think about Jack.

"Um,about that,I'm already taken."

"OOOOOH MYYYY GOOOD.Tell me Mark,who's the unlucky girl?"

"Unlucky?Girl?Felix,you know I'm not into girls!"

"You know I was just joking.So who's your boyfriend?"

"He's the green haired dude from the news.The one who was shot in the stomach."

"Oooh..."

"What?"

"Um...nevermind.So,will you come or not?"

"I wish I could,but I can't because of my fucking leg."

"I can help you get there!"

"But it's like 9 PM!And tomorrow I have to take Jack from the hospital!"

"Chill,bro!You can stay just until 10 PM if you want!We have a lot of food and drinks."

"Ok,I'll come.Just...let me change my clothes."

"Ok.At the 6th floor,room 427!Felix is out!"

Then he leaves the room.I think I will dress up in a blue shirt and a pair of black shorts.I start dressing up,gently,so that I won't hurt my leg.I go to the bathroom.I start washing my face and I accidentally touch my blackeye.It hurt,but not for too long.I brush my hair,I put one of my favourite pair of trainers,take my phone and I slowly get out of my hotel room.Oh,shit,it hurts so badly.I'll take little steps.I finally get to an elevator.I press the "6" button and get up.I arrive and surprisingly,Felix's room was right on the left.I knock on the door and after a few seconds Felix shows up.

"Hey!You came!"

"Yeah,hehe..."

I can't believe what I'm doing.Jack is suffering in the hospital while I'm at a party.What kind of person am I?

"On the left we have the kitchen,on tge right we have the bathroom,in front of you is the living room,where all the food and drinks are,and we are actually allowed to get to the rooftop!Here are the stairs,and there is where the magic happens!We also have a DJ,and,actually you should see it by yourself."

He grabs my hand but I fall down.

"C'mon,ya puss!Get up!"

"Felix,what the fuck!You know I can't walk!"

"Oh.I kinda forgot.Sorry."

"It's ok,just...take me easy.So,who's the DJ?"

"He's Cry."

"He came here too?"

"Pfff,of course!"

"Ok,I'll go to the rooftop,then."

"If you need help,you can always find me near Cry.If you don't see me or him,we're probably in our room."

"Umm...Ok?See you around!"

"Cya!"

I go to the rooftop.It took 12 minutes,because I was slow as fuck and this hotel had like 15 floors!There were a lot of people there,and I could see the whole city from here.The music was loud as fuck,but I liked it.After 1 minute,everyone came to me and asked me if I'm ok.I told them I was,but I was lying.Even though my leg and blackeye hurt,my heart was broken.I just want to kill those bastards,for what they did to my little green bean.I can focus on anything,I just need him.I go where the drinks were,because I wanted to have some water.But then...

"Aaaaaghhh!!!F-Fuck!"

I tripped over some of the speaker cables,and my leg started bleeding again.I had a bandage on it,but it looks like the cut opened.Felix comes at me.

"Mark,are you ok?"

"Yeah,can you give me some papers,please?"

"Of course!Here!Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"N-No,I'll go to my room.I'm sorry."

"Why would you be sorry?Here,let me help you.CRY,HELP ME GET MARK TO HIS ROOM!''

"OK!"

The music turned off,and Cry came to me and they both started to carry me.We go downstairs,and then to the elevator.They quickly get me to my room,then my history teacher appears.

"Mark,what did you do?"

"I hurt my leg."

"WELL I SEE,but how?"

"I tripped over some cables."

The bandage was very bloody.

"Ok,I have a first aid kit.Let me bandage you."

She takes my bandage off,then she bandages me with a new one.

"There you go!"

"Thank you very much."

"You're welcome.Good night!"

"Good night!"

Then she leaves.

"Look,guys,I'm ok.You can go to your party now."

"But you're not getting in trouble again,ok?Or I'll tell Jack that you were a naughty boy while he was in the hospital."

"Ok.Good night,and have fun!"

"Cyca blyat!Good night!"

I go to the bathroom and start crying.I just wanted to go to him,but I wasn't allowed.I should just stop being so selfish.I should think that Jack is going through much more than me.And that I'm not allowed to see him just because he needs to get rest and get well.I go to my suitcase,take my pajamas out and change my clothes.I go to bed and then sleep.

End of the 20th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.I just wanted to say thank you for 783 reads!So...Thank you :D.I will upload the next chapter on Monday.

Stay awesome,bros