Getting ready for the camp-Chapter 4 (Part 1)

(3 days before the camp)

I have to go to the sports shop to buy something for the camp.Maybe some  boots and a backpack.And maybe some energy snacks.As I go to the clothes section,I see Felix.

"Hey,Felix!How are you?"

"Meh,I don't know.Me and Cry argued a bit."

"How?"

"He asked me if I wanna come out as as gay to my parents.But if they would know,I would be grounded for years.Than he told me that nothing will gonna happen if I tell them.But...hehe...as you know me,I get angry very fast.But I don't know...maybe he's not mad at me anymore."

"I hope you two will reconcil."

"Yeah...me too.So what are you doing here?"

"Oh.Well I came here to buy something for the camp."

"Um...what camp?"

"The one in Los Angeles."

"Never heard of it."

"Haha,you're funny,Felix."

"I'm not kidding,Mark!What are you even talking about?"

Oh,nononononononono.No.This can't be happening.Mom told me that Felix  and Cry will come too.

"Wait.But mom told me that she talked to your mom about the camp."

"Oooh.So that was the surprise mom was talking about."

Oh fuck.I ruined his surprise.Fuck.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR SURPRISE."

"No problem!I thought she was giving me an empty Iphone 7 box!But that's way more better."

"Oh thank god you're not mad at me!"

"No problem,man,I told you.I'll go home and let you buy your things.Bye!"

"Cya!"

I thought I will be alone.Well,that's great.I won't!I have to pay  for those things very fast, 'cause I'm hungry as hell.

End of the first part of the 4th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
I know I promised that this chapter will be longer,but I am in the hospital now,and I couldn'g really write,because my parents were always near me.But I hope that tomorrow I'll be able to post the second part.

Stay awesome,bros.