Chance-Chapter 2

(After 3 minutes)

I arrive at my house.I say goodbye to Felix,then I enter in my house.I see mom looking at me with a large smile.

"Mark!How are you,darling?"

"I'm fine.What about you?

"I just got an email from your highschool about a school camp,in Los Angeles."

"When?"

"In March.I talked to your friends' mothers and they said they will go to this camp,too."

"...What friends?"

"Felix and Cry."

"Oh.Ok.I think I'll go."

"Ggggreat!I heard that in this camp will come teens from Ireland and Britain,too.But just a few."

"That's cool.I'll go in my bedroom.Maybe I'll take a nap."

"Ok.Love you!"

"Love you too!"

It's my chance!I hope I'll make some friends there.Well.Today was a tiring day.I'll go and sleep a bit."

(Jack's POV)

School starts.I head to my locker to get my stuff.But...wait...are those...letters?And why the fuck are hearts on them?I think they're from those girls that have a crush on me.I  grab my Geography books and I head to my next class.4 more classses and you're free to go,Jack.

(After school)

Yeass!School's over,and I have a weekend just for me!But first I have to go to the supermarket to buy those eggs.

(After buying the eggs)

I head to my house, with the eggs in my backpack.I walk a little bit more  and then I arrive at my house.I try to open the door,but it's locked.I think mom isn't home.Maybe she's at work.Anyway,I unlock the door an enter in the house.I found a note on the table.It was saying:

"Sean,I'll come home at midnight.You can eat some steak I just cooked.After that,go to your room and you'll find a surprise.And don't be naughty!
Love,Mom"

Hmmm.I wonder what is in my room.She said to go to my room after I eat.Well.I have to be a good boy and do what mom says.I'll eat some steak.

(After eating the steak)

That steak was teally good.I'll go to my room and see what surprise mom has for me.As I go upstairs,I fall and hurt my leg.

"OOOOOUCH!MOTHER OF BULLSHIT!"

Well.That's a perfect bruise.It doesn't hurt that much.I'm just thinking about mom seeing it.She will freak out soooo bad.But I wanna see what's in my room!

"AAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

As I entered in my room,I saw a big cookie!It was like 20 centimetres long!I called mom and thanked her.She told me to go in her room because there was a flyer in there about a school camp.After I ended up the call,I went into her room and grabbed the flyer.It was about a school camp in Los Angeles in America,in March.It says that there'll be teens from Britain and America,too.I'm like,why not?I'll make some new friends in this camp.I wanna sleep.After all,it's weekend.So it doesn't really matter.

"Goodnig-ugh,goodafternoon?Goodafternoon,ya lil' flies!And fuck yoo too!"

End of the 2nd chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.I will upload the next chapter on Monday.

Stay awesome,bros