He's back-Chapter 21

(The next day)

This is the day when I will take Jack home!I just can't wait to see him.I hope he's ok now.I wake up,go to the bathroom,brush my teeth,dress up in a red and black hoodie and a pair of black shorts,put my trainers on then I go to the waiter.He was in the lobby,probably waiting for me.I go to him.Slowly,again,because of my leg.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning,Mark!Follow me."

We go outside,and get in his car.

"Oh,by the way,I'm Dave."

"Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!"

For 3 good minutes,we were both silent.You could only hear the radio.But we finally arrived.

"Thank you for the ride,Dave!"

"It was my pleasure.Here,let me give you my phone number.Call me when you want to go back at the hotel.See you around!"

"Bye!"

I go into the hospital.I ask the man from the reception were Jack was,and he told me that he was on the second floor,at room 389.I go to the elevator,and press the 2 button.As I arrive,I try to quickly search the room where Jack was,but failed again because of my fucking leg.I see a nurse closing the door.

"Good morning!How can I help you?"

"I came here to see my friend,Sean McLoughlin."

"Ok.I will go to him and see if he is strong enough to talk to you.His voice might be a little cracked.Can you tell me your name?"

"Mark Fischbach."

"I'll be right back."

I take a seat and wait for the nurse to come.She finally comes.

"Can I see him?"

"Yes.But no more than 10 minutes.And one more question,did you come here to discharge him from the hospital?''

"Yeah."

"Ok,his mom paid the bills,so you can take him.I will let you talk to him.''

"Thank you."

"We will probably come in 5 minutes to discharge him.You may go now."

I open the door and see him.His face lit up as soon as he saw me.He was lying on a bed.And his face looked terrible.

"Mark!"

"Hey,baby boy."

He decides to hug me,but I stop him.

"Stay there,or you will hurt your stomach."

"Ok."

"You're ok now,right?"

"Yeah.Wait,what day is it?"

"It's Saturday the 8th.Our moms talked to eachother.And I think that we will leave tomorrow."

"That early?Well,that escalated quickly.So how's your leg?"

"It's bandaged,but I'm fine."

Then I hear the door open.

"We have to take Sean McLoughlin from the respiratory device.Can you wait outside,please?"

"Of course."

I waited a lot,but it was worth it.At least Jack was feeling better.And that's all that matters.Jack finally comes out of the room,and the nurse tells us that we can leave.I take my phone,and call Dave so that he will be here when we finally get outside.We arrived at Dave's car after 8 whole minutes and he drove us back at the hotel.We thank Dave,then we go to the elevator.We arrive at our room.