Surprise-Chapter 13

The waiter comes with our food.We start eating like two hungry babies.He wanted to tell us something,after dinner.He says he wants to meet with us in the lobby.

"What do you think he wants to tell us?"

"I don't know,but we'll see."

After we eat,we go into the lobby and see the waiter.We go to him.

"Hello again!What did you want to show us?"

"Go in your rooms and get your swimming pants."

"Um,ok."

We go into our rooms,go in the closet(he went in the bathroom,as always,because we didn't want to see each other naked...yet)put on our swimming pants,then put on again our clothes and go into the lobby.We see him again,standing there,right where we saw him.

"Ok!We are ready.So...what did you want to show us?"

"Follow me."

We follow him.We enter in a big room with a big pool.There were like 7 more people,probably employees.Rose petals were everywhere.And it smelled like lilac in there.There were even plates of fruit on the sunbeds!We look at eachother,then blush.

"W-What is t-this?"

"Ok,it looks like you don't know.I will explain you right now.Every Monday,some employees look for the cutest couple.They "spy" them,then they prepare the "Love Room".Those employees are us,and you...well...are the cutest couple of the week!"

"W-Wait!You got it really wrong!We're not togheter!"

I was panicked as fuck!I didn't want anyone to know we're togheter!

"We'll let you two talk a little."

Me and Mark go in a corner,then start talking about this.

"So,what do we do?"

"It looks like they prepared this the whole day.Let's say yes!By the way,we wanted to go at the pool after dinner,so..."

"Ok!"

We turn back to them.

"So?What is your choice?"

"It looks like you caught us!"

I quickly panic.

"But,please,can you make sure that the other students,teachers and principals won't find out?"

As I say this,my face goes red.Fuck.

"We swear.Ok,we will leave now.When you want to leave,you can touch the heart-shaped button.Have fun!"

And he winks at us.

"You're cute when you're nervous,ya know?

"Yeah,I know...So,you ready,daddy?"

"Of course,Jackaboy."

We take our clothes off,then I jump into him.We fall over,and,fortunately,there was no water on the floor.

"I love you,Jack."

"I love you too,babe."

We start kissing.It was the most passionate kiss we've ever shared.Our lips were moving in sync.I felt like I was in heaven.His lips were as sweet as a strawberry.We stop kissing a little bit to catch our breath.

"That...w-was..."

"Amazing like you?Yeah,it was.''

"It looks like you love making me blush."

"Ding-ding-ding!Correct answer!"

Then he kisses me again.But it was a short kiss.

"Let's jump into the water!"

End of the 13th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you like it.The next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow.

Stay awesome,bros