A boring day-Chapter 3

"Sean.SEEEEEEAN!WAKE UP!"

What the fuck?That person doesn't sound like mom.

"SEAN WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

I wake up and go downstairs.It was my cousin,Emma.

"What the fuck do you want,Emma?!I WAS FUCKIN' SLEEPING!!!"

"I just wanted to tell you that you can hang out with me,Alex and Mary if you want,until your mom comes."

"You know they're teasing me just because I'm different than them."

"I know,but you are so lonely and-"

"Wait,what?I'm not lonely!I just like to do things by myself."

"Oh.Ok.So you're not coming."

"Nope."

"Ok.Bye,Sean!"

"Bye,Emma."

Oh fuck.I think I slept for 4 hours.I'm fucking hungry....I better order a pizza or something.I might have 10 euros in my pillow.

"Gotcha!"

I grab the money and order the pizza.A beautiful pizza with pineapple...I can't wait to eat it!

(After the pizza comes)

Yessssssss!My beautiful pizza with pineapple!I better take a selfie with it so I can send it to mom.

There ya go!I'll send it to her.

"BEST PIZZA EVAAAAH!"

As I eat the last slice of pizza,I go to my room and start playing Happy Wheels.

"I BELIEVE IN YOU,STEVE!!!!"

I think I played Happy Wheels for like 1 hour.Then I saw what time it was.It was just 9 PM!!!!But then I got bored of Happy Wheels.After that I went to the park a little bit,watched the news and then I went to bed.Tomorrow's Saturday,so I will do my homework then.

(Mark's POV)

I'm still thinking about that school camp in Los Angeles.Mom said that the camp will last 2 weeks.It's the 19th of February,so the camp is coming.Someone gave me a flyer about the camp and it was written on it that it will start on the 3rd of March and it will be over on the 17th if March.It will be awesome!Well,at least I think it will be awesome.Maybe I'll argue with someone and I will ruin it.Maybe I just have to stop thinking about it.And it will be alright.

End of the 3rd chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
I know this one sucked a lot.The fourth chapter will be better and longer,and I will write it on Thursday.

Stay awesome,bros.