Need him-Chapter 19

It was 3 PM.A policeman drives me to the hotel.As I arrive,the policeman gives me some money.

"Here,Mark."

"Thank you,but-"

"Don't you say anything!My mom told me to give you some money.I'm one of her friends from highschool."

"Ok,and thank you."

"You're welcome.Goodbye!"

"Bye!"

I start walking and I can feel the pain.My leg was bandaged and my blackeye hurt even if I just blinked.I try going to my room,but the principal stops me.

"Mark Fischbach."

"Yes,sir?"

"Are you okay?Do you need help?"

"I am okay,and thank you,but I don't need help."

"Okay.If you need help,you can always find me on the second floor at room 69.Goodbye!"

"Bye."

I go to my room.The room was so boring and empty without Jack and his yelling.I change my clothes,and even if it was 3:30,I put my pajamas on,carefully,because I didn't want anything to happen to my leg.I went to bed,then I started dreaming about Jack...

(In the dream)

I am at the hospital,waiting for Jack to wake up.A nurse finally comes out of the room where Jack was.

"Is he awake?"

"Sorry,but who are you?"

"I'm one of his.....I'm his cousin."

"Okay.You can go and see him."

"Thank you."

I go into the room.

"But he doesn't know-"

I run to him as fast as possible.

"Jack!Holy shit,are you ok?"

"Um...Sorry but..."

"What?"

"I don't know who you are."

I remain shocked.Did he lose his memory?I hear someone coming in.It was the nurse from before.

"I forgot to tell you,he lost his memory.I don't know if he remembers you.He remembers just his parents,his brothers and his sisters."

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

(End of the dream)

I wake up with tears falling on my cheeks.I just had to see him.I need him.But I have to wait.I look at my phone.It was 7:27,and I got a message from mom.Right when I wanted to type her a message,she called me.I answer.

"Hi,mom."

"Mark!Are you okay?What did those guys do to you?"

"I'm fine,mom.Don't worry."

"That's why I never let you go in camps!Mark,I don't want you to feel isolated or sad,but I'm doing this to protect you."

"I know,mom."

"And is your friend feeling better?Sean McLauchin?I saw you two at the news."

"Pfff---Hahahah.It's Sean McLoughlin,and yeah,he's feeling better."

"I talked to his mom yesterday."

Oh,shit.

"R-Really?That's um...awesome!"

"Me and his mom will probably come and get you earlier.I think on the 9th of March."

"Ok.I love you,mom!"

"I love you,too!Bye!"

"Bye,mom."

As I hang up,I see the door opening.It was the man from the "Love Room".He came with a lot of food...maybe the principal told him to get the food here.I'm actually shocked,because some people from my school,even some teachers,plus the principal know that I'm gay!And now everyone is kind to me,but I know ot won't last very long.

"Good evening,Mark!I brought you some food and some tea."

"Um,thank you."

"How's your boyfriend?"

"He's feeling better,but I can only see him tomorrow."

"I can get you tomorrow to the hospital to visit him."

"You would do that to me?"

"Of course."

"Thank you so much!I would hug you,but my leg is stopping me."

"No problem.Bon appetite!Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

I see all the food.There was pizza,steak and pasta.A lot of deserts and fruit.There was actally a bottle of champagne,but for kids.I eat the steak and an orange.I didn't really want to eat anything,but I kinda had to because I didn't want to starve.After I eat,I put the food in the hall so that someone could grab it.I go to the bathroom,brush my teeth and go to bed,even though it was just 8:10 PM.I was staying in the bed and I wasn't even sleeping,I was just looking at the ceiling.Then I hear the door opening.

"Mark!"

Wait,didn't he say that he couldn't come?

"Felix?What the fuck are you doing here?"

End of the 19th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.I will upload the next chapter on Sunday :).

Stay awesome,bros