Oh,shit!-Chapter 16

I throw him on the bed.He was blushing hard as fuck.I took my T-shirt off.I remained dressed only in my swimming pants.As he saw my 6-pack,Jack put his hands on his eyes.I took his hand from his eyes.And I quickly started to kiss him.He grabbed my chin.Our lips were in moving in sync.

(I'M FANGIRLING RIGHT HERE AND YOU ALL ARE CALM AS FUCK.GOD DAMMIT.Just kidding.I know all of the fangirls and fanboys reading this book are screeching and making weird noises.Maybe that's just in my mind cuz this book sucks a big ol' bag of dicks!Hehe...FNAF SL...XD)

I took his T-shirt off.He was so cute...We started to kiss again.After that,we got under the blanket.He started to caress me.Then I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight,you little green bean."

"Goodnight,ya rooster!"

We started to giggle.Then we went to sleep.

(In the morning)

I wake up and see him with the blanket just on him.Hmmm...Maybe that's why I was freezing last night.I look at the clock and see what the time was.It was fucking 10 AM.

"Jack?"

He doesn't respond.

"Jaaaack?Jack,let's go,we need to go to our room..."

He still doesn't respond.

"Jaaaaaack.C'mon,it's not funny!"

He doesn't even move.I go near his mouth to see if he's breathing.Right at that moment,his eyes open.But just a little.

"Jack,c'mon I saw your eyes open.We need to leave the room."

"Go on without me...I schleep."
We start to giggle a little.

"Ok,then how about this?"

I start to look at him with a cute face.At least I think.

"Pfff--Hahahaahahaha!...That face killed me,hahahaha..."

"Wait,what?"

"Look at your face!"

I go in the bathroom,and see my face.I was looking like a pedophile.Da fuq.

"Hahhaahaa!"

"See?"

"Y-yeah,haha!Ok,let's get outta here."

"Will you send the message,or is it gonna be me?"

"It's gonna be me,hehe.

"Ok."

I send a message to the waiter and he responds in one second.

"Good morning!We just woke up.Can we leave?"

"Of course!Have a nice day!"

"Same to you!"

Then I leave the tablet.

"Ready,green bean?"

"Yeah."

We leave the room.We end up in the lobby.Jack grabs my hand and we quickly go to the elevator.And,ugh,Kaitlyn was there.I don't hate her,but she really wants me.

"Oh,hi Mark!How are you?"

"I'm fine...kinda sleepy."

"Hope you get some sleep.Oh,there I go.Bye!"

"Bye."

She wasn't that bad.She was...ok!I don't think she has a crush on me anymore.After a while,we arrive at the fifth floor,where our room was.

"Let's go."

We quickly go to our room,because we had to get ready.It was 10:40 AM.

"I will dress up here,in the closet."

"Ok,and I will in the bathroom.Deal?"

"Deal."

I take a yellow and orange shirt and a pair of black shorts.I quickly dress up.I get out of the closet,but before getting out,I tell Jack I'm ready.

"JAAAAACK,I'M READY!"

"SAME!"
He gets out of the bathroom.He was wearing a blue hoodie and some jeans.

"C'mon!I heard that today we will have a strange breakfast."

"Ok."

We go into the lobby.No one was there.The lobby was empty.

"Hmm?Where's everyone?"

"I don't know.Let's go in the dining room."

"The dining room is empty,too."

"Maybe we're the only ones in this hotel."

"Yeah...Let's go to the beach.I think Kaitlyn lied to me."

"Welp.I can see why."

"Why?"

"Because you don't like her."

"You're a lot more beautiful than that prick."

"I know.Heheh."

"I'll go to our room,ya rooster.We will need some money."

"Ok,green bean."

I give him a kiss on the cheek.

(Jack's POV)

I grab the backpack where we had some money,then I run downstairs.I didn't use the elevator because it wasn't working.I arrive in the lobby.I hear someone screaming.

"JAAAACK!!!!HELP!!!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN THERE!"

It was Mark.Someone was taking him.

"Oh,shit!Maaaaark!"

The car he was in almost disappeared.But I got a chance to take a photo of its license plate.7CRX956.

"I got you,bitch..."

End of the 16th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hi!I'm back,and I'm so sorry I didn't post anything for 2 weeks.But a new semester started and my teachers gave me a lot of homework.And I had to do it :/  .Most of you are probably mad at me D:  .And yeah,I know I said this chapter will have 2000 words.But I accidentally deleted it and I couldn't save anything.Again,I'm so sorry.I won't say when I will upload the new chapter because I don't like deadlines :l.

Stay awesome,bros