1 more day-Chapter 5

(Jack's POV)

Fucking fuck!That was a lot!

"MOOOM!I PACKED THE CLOTHES!"

"OKAY!"

Hm.I want to go for a walk.Maybe in a park.I go to mom.

"Hey,mom!Can I go to the park?"

"Yes,but you have to be at home at 6 PM.Understand?"

"Yes!Thanks,mom."

"Love you!"

"Love you,too!"

I go get my jacket,I get my boots and go outside.Before I go,I let mom know that I left.

"Bye,mom!"

"Bye,Sean!"

Wooooooo,it's a bit chilly today!I hope it will be hot in Los Angeles.Hm.Who knows if I'll meet someone interesting?Welp.I just can't wait!I hope they'll understand what I say,because with this accent,I don't really think they'll understand!I mean,it's the 2nd of March.Just one more day and up to Los Angeles I go!But I don't think I'll go straight to Los Angeles.First I'll go to Ohio,Cincinnati.To make sure we and the students from the U.S.A. are in the same plane.As I arrive in the park,I see a girl with a familiar face.What....the fuck?It was Emma with a teacher from my school.And he was...kissing her!WHAT THE FUCK!!!I hide behind a bush and spy them.He then starts to kiss her too much.But I didn't know what to do,because he was my Math teacher,and I liked math a lot!But I have an idea.I call her.

"What the fuck do you want,Sean?"

"The heck are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why the fuck are you and my math teacher kissing?"

"What th-"

"I saw you."

"How did you see me?"

Then she screams my name.

"SEAAAAAAAN!!!!!"

I sneak up and somehow I get out of the park without Emma seeing me.I go at home.I arrive and I think about telling or not telling my aunt about what happened in the park.I mean,I'm not a snitch or anything,but I think I won't tell her.Tomorrow I'll go to America!I just can't wait.

End of the 5th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Hope you liked it.I will upload the next chapter on Wednesday(I know I said I'll write it on Thursday,but I thought this week will be different :D ).

Stay awesome,bros