Babe-Chapter 12

We were in the tour-car.We went to some places like the Hollywood Wax Museum,Walk of Fame and Little Tokyo.We even went to a fancy restaurant where they had 24 karat pizza!We got to our hotel 6 hours later,at 7 o'clock.The principal and other teachers lead us to the lobby.I can say that,---- THEY SHOWED US DE WAE...to the lobby :)!!!Anyway,after we arrived in the lobby,the principal wanted to tell us something.

"Children,today,at 8 PM,we will go in the dining room and have dinner.After you eat,you can go in your rooms,in the snack room or at the pool."

I turn at Mark,and see her.That lil' fuck who kissed my Markimoo.I quickly go at them.

"You again?What do you want from him?"

"I don't want anything from him.I want HIM.Oh,and why do you care?"

"Because FUCK YOU."

One of the teachers come.

"Hey,what happened?"

"Nothing."

"He doesn't leave me and my boyfriend alone!"

"W-Wait a minute.Me?Your boyfriend?Kaitlyn,I didn't know you were lying that much!"

Oh.So the shit's name is Kaitlyn.

"Ok,so who's the one who's lying here?"

"Kaitlyn!"

"Them!"

"Kaitlyn,please leave-um,what is your name?"

"Mark.Mark Fischbach."

"Ok.Please leave Mark alone."

The teacher goes to Mark.They talk a little,he nods then she leaves.Kaitlyn leaves,too.

"Are you ok,Markimoo?"

"Yeah,I'm am,thanks to you,Cinnamon Bun."

"What did the teacher tell you?"

"She told me that if she bothers me,I can tell her or one of the teachers,and they will talk to her."

"Ok.C'mon!We only have 20 left to change our clothes.Let's go to our room."

We went to our room.We changed our clothes quickly,then we went in the dining room.There were a lot of people there.We sat at a 2-chair table.The waiter came to our table and asked us what do we want.

"Good evening,sirs!What do you want to get?"               (Imagine him talking with a british accent x3)

"I will get a Hawaiian pizza."

"And I will get some veggie soup."

"Oookay!Your food will come in aproximately 5 minutes!"

"Ok.Thank you!"

"No,I thank you."

And he winks at us.Then we start to laugh.

"So,Mark."

"Yes,babe?"

It looks like he loves to make me blush.

"W-Wanna go to the pool after dinner?"

"Of course."

End of the 12th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.I will upload the next chapter tomorrow.

Stay awesome,bros.