Cuddling-Chapter 15(Part 1)

~Just letting you know,I don't really have time to write all the chapter,because homework :/.So this chapter will be divided in two parts.The other part of the chapter will be uploaded today,2 hours later.And I'm really sorry.Please,don't be mad at me :(.~

After a while,we were sleepy as fuck,so we pushed the heart-shaped button.After 1 minute or 2,the waiter and the other 7 employees come.

"So,did you enjoy it?"

"Absolutely!Thank you so much!"

"I'm pretty sure you're sleepy."

"Actually...Yeah,we are."

EVEN HIS VOICE IS SEXY WAT THE FUACK (ಠ_ಠ)

"Well,you can sleep in your room,or you can sleep in this room."

(Mark's POV)

As I hear what the waiter said,I start to blush.Fuck it.I take a quick glance at Jack,and he was blushing,too.

"W-We will sleep here...right,Mark?"

Oh shit.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Ok!Let me show you the room!"

We get in a long hall,full of beautiful paintings.Jack was staring at them,with his big blue eyes.After 1 minutes,a door appears.

"We are here!"

He opens the door.We enter the room.It was a big red and black room,with a bathroom,too.There was even a TV with a PS4!What the fuck?!Ok,back to the room.Again,rose petals were all over the place.It was...beautiful...like him.

-End of the first part of the 15th chapter(wHy ThE hElL aM I sTiLl DoInG tHiS)

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.I will upload the next part of the chapter today,2 hours after this one is.

Stay awesome,bros.