Crushing on him-Chapter 8

We get out of the airport and go in one of the buses that was specially there for us.I get in the bus,with Mark behind me.We take a seat and start talking.

"S-so...Sean..."

"Please,call me Jack."

He gives me a big smile.

"Ok.So,Jack...do you have a..."

"Have a what?"

"Do you have a...g-girlfriend?"

I look at him shocked.

"To be honest,I had a lot of crushes,but I've never had a girlfriend..."

"M-me too..."

Hmm...It looks like he's blushing...Da fuq could this mean.We stopped dreaming because Mark's principal wanted to say something.

"Ok,children!Welcome to the Walrus Camp!"

Me and Mark started laughing.

"Now we will go to the hotel you'll stay in.All the rooms are for exactly 2 people.Ok,so everyone,look at the person on your right side."

Mark was on the right side,where the window was,so when the pricipal said this,he turned right,and said:

"Hello,darkness,my old friend..."

We both start laughing.

"That person will be your roommate.If you don't like your roommate,you can always come to us and we will solve the problem."

How am I that fuckin lucky.How.I WILL BE SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM AS MARK!YASSSSSS!

"So,it looks like we're roommates!"

"Yeah!That's cooler than potato beer!"

We start to laugh without my French teacher seeing us.After 10 minutes,we arrive at the hotel.Some employees help us to get our stuff upstairs.Our room was room 362,at the fifth floor.One of the employees gives us the key.We're going into the room.It was a big room with two single beds,and a king sized bed.

"Um...what the fuck?Why is there a king sized bed?"

As he says this,he puts his hands in the air.Wow.Just wow.His arms are full of muscles.Daaaamn.He's hot as fuck!I wonder if he's ga-oh fuck.DON'T BLUSH,DON'T BLUSH,DON'T BLUUUUUUSH!!!!!Oh,god dammit.I hope he's not looking at me.

"I-I don't know."

"Wait...are you...b-blushing?"

"W-what the fuck,no!Why would I blush?

He...he starts blushing.HE FUCKING STARTS BLUSHING.DOES HE LIKE ME TOO.OH FUCK,MY WORLD HAS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.Anyway,on the left side was a bathroom,and on the right was the closet.We started to unpack our things.As I unpacked one of my suitcases,my favorite stuffed animal,a penguin,popped out.It was a penguin who was holding a rainbow heart.Shit.I hope he doesn't see it.I quickly put it in my backpack before Mark could see it.After half an hour,we finished unpacking.We had to go to have dinner,so we needed to dress up.

"Um...H-how about I get dressed in the bathroom and you get dressed in the room?"

I agree.

"Ok."

(Mark's POV)

Why is he so cute.WHY.I have to go to the bathroom to dress up.I let the door a little open so that I can peek a little.I see him smelling his T-shirt.He whispers:

"Fuck...this smells horrible!"

Shit,he looks so hot.After he stops smelling his T-shirt,he prepares to take his pants off.DON'T LOOK.DON'T LOOK.I SAID DON'T LOOK,MARK.Mission acomplished.I dress up with my gray "Booper Dooper" T-shirt and my black shorts.

"Hey Jack!"

"Yeah?"

"You ready?

"Yup!"

I get out of the bathroom.

"W-what the fuck?"

Me and him were wearing the same T-shirts.We both start to blush.

"Well t-that's cool!"

"Yeah!...Let's go to dinner."

We leave the room.Jack locks the key and we go straight to the elevator.After we get out of the elevator,we join the other students and teachers.

"I think they were waiting for us!"

We start to giggle.

"Ok,kids!After we have dinner,you can stay in your room or go outside.Tomorrow,at 10:30 AM,we will have breakfast.Don't forget!"

We go to the dining room.There was also a stage.We all sit down at a big table.I sit next to Mark.After that,my favorite music band came onto the stage.It was TonightAlive.They were singing "The Edge".Damn I love this song.Especially the beggining of it.

"You said you'd stay, I said I'd wait
All those words we spoke in vain
I still recall the bitter taste
I guess some things never change

And then I think of yesterday
And every promise that you made
I never thought I'd be
The one that you would break"

I look at Jack.He looks a bit shocked.

"Hey,Jack,are you ok?"

"Y-yeah...it's just this is my favorite band!"

"Mine too!"

"That's awesome!"

End of the 8th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Whoaaa,this is my biggest chapter ever!810 words!Holy shit!But yeah,I hope you liked it!I will upload the next chapter on Wednesday.

Stay awesome,bros.