Accident-Chapter 11(Final Part)

"Now,we will go have breakfast,then,at 1 PM,me and the other teachers will wait for you here.Let's go!"

Me and Mark didn't talk until we arrived in the dining room.

"What are you gonna get,Jackaboy?

"I-I think soms eggs and bacon...H-How about you...Markimoo?"

"Oh,I'll get s-some pancakes."

It was just so embarassing,because of yesterday,and I don't know why...but I feel different.

"Let's go sit somewhere."

The tables had 2,3 or 8 chairs,so we stayed at a 2-chair table.We started to eat.

"So,Jack,whaddya wanna do until 1 PM?"

"To be honest,I wanna stay in my bed."

"Ok."

After we ate,we went to our room.We didn't change our clothes.We jumped in the bed,and then we started to look at each other.His chocolate brown eyes were so beautiful.And his lips,I could just feel them.It was 11:00 AM,so we had a lot of time for ourselves.

"Mark?"

"Do your parents know you're gay?"

"Nope,just my brother.How about you?"

"Hell no!If my mom would know,she would do one of these things:

1.Accept me.
2.Kick me off the house.
3.Say nothing."

"Jack..."

"Hm?"

"Whatever happens,I want you to know that I love you."

"I love you,too...babe."

We kissed a little,blushed,flirted a little,then we looked at the clock.It was 12:30!Holy shit!

"Fuck!"

"What is it?"

"It's 12:30!"

"Jack,did you know that you're very cute when you're nervous?"

"N-No..."

"Well,now you know."

He started to giggle,then I started,too,while blushing.

"C'mon.Let's change our clothes."

I was wearing a yellow T-shirt and some blue shorts.Mark was wearing some black  shorts and a pink T-shirt.We went into the lobby and when everyone was there,the principal told us what we will do.

"We will go in some tour-cars,see some interesting places of Los Angeles,then have lunch.Let's get into the cars!"

Me and Mark went at the end of the car.At the end of the car,there were 3 seats:I was on the left side,Mark was next to me,and next to him was sitting a girl.Me and Mark were talking about Marvel,but that girl was trying to get his attention.

"Hey,you cutie,what's your name?"

"None of your business."

"You know,I would really want to feel your beefy hands..."

"Can you leave me alone,please?I'm already taken."

"I don't care."

And she kisses him!SHE FUCKIN' KISSES HIM.I just couldn't stand there anymore and watch.

"Hey!What the fuck are you doing?"

"I want to have him just for me!"

"Didn't you hear him?He's taken!"

"By who?"

"I don't know!But I know that you have to fuck off from here!"

I turn to see Mark,shocked and surprised.

"H-Hey,are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah,it's just...that girl was a girl from elementary school that had a crush on me.And I think that's why she tried to kiss me.But hey,her breath smelled like shit!"

We start to laugh.

"So...you ok?"

"Yeah."

I look in every corner,every part of the car,to be sure that nobody is looking.Then,I look into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you t---"

And I kissed him.No one except me will have him.He's him,and be forever.I love him.

End of the 11th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.I will upload the next chapter today at 6 PM.

Stay awesome,bros.