The beggining-Chapter 6

Whoaaaa!Today's the day!Holy shit I'll go to America.I gotta go dress up and have breakfast.

"MOOOOOOM!!!WAKE UP!!!"

"SEAN,IT'S ONLY 5 AM!!!!!"

"I KNOW!WE NEED TO GET READY!TODAY I'LL GO TO AMERICA!"

"OH SHI- I MEAN OH NO WE HAVE TO GET ALL THE THINGS IN THE CAR!"

"OK,I'LL WAIT FOR YOU TO GET READY!I'M READY ALREADY!"

"OK!"

Oh fuck.My throat is dead after all that yelling.Well,I have to get my things in the car.Ok,the 2 suitcases,the 3 backpacks and my phone chargers aaaaaaand that's all,I think!

"Oh,you're ready."

"Yeah,I think it took you way to long to dress up!"

We both start to laugh.

"Ok,then let's go to your highschool!"

We get in the car and fasten our seatbelts.In just 5 minutes,we get to my highschool.No one in my class was going to this camp,so I kinda didn't know anyone.I see the principal and other teachers that will go with us.The principal starts to speak to our parents.

"Firstly we will go to Ohio,Cincinnatti to make sure we meet with the teachers and the students from the other highschool who's part of this camp.Then we will all go to Los Angeles.You can go to our website and see the activities that we will make."

I go to mom for the last time before going to the airport.

"Have fun out there,honey."

"You too,mom."

We start to laugh.

We hug and then say goodbye.

"Bye mom,I love you!"

"I love you too,son!"

I get in the bus and take a seat.In 30 minutes,we arrive at the airport.We get through the security doors and we get in the plane.I send a messaje to mom,to let her know I'm safe.I was low on battery,so I grab my external battery and charge my phone.Next to me was sitting my French teacher.We talked French a little,then she started to sleep.She was snoring so loud.But I was thinking about the next days in America,so I wasn't really paying attention.I was starring at the window.I took some pictures and sent them to mom,then I fell asleep.I was dreaming about all my ex crushes telling me that I'll find someone special this week.Then I woke up.I was still confused about the that dream,but I didn't take it as a serious thing.A while after I woke up,I realized we arrived.I was in America.HOOOOOOLY CRAP.I GOTTA TELL MOM.

"Mom!I'm in the U.S.A.!"

"I'm so happy for you,Sean,but it's like 2 AM in Ireland."

"Oh,I'm so so sorry,mom!That explains your voice a lot!"

She starts to laugh,the I start to laugh too.

"I'll let you sleep,mom!Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

The pilot let's us know that we can get out of the plane.I get my backpack and get out as fast as I can,but behind my teachers.I was in Ohio,and the people out there were kind and in the mood.The principal makes sure that all of us got out of the plane.Well.I think I'll go to a hotel or something now.

End of the 6th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
I hope you liked it.The action will start in the next chapter.Be ready to fangirl,on Friday!

Stay awesome,bros.