First Kiss-Chapter 10

"So,do you know any gay people?"

He looks at me nervous and worried.

"To b-be honest,I do know some gay people..."

"Like?"

He started to blush so hard,that it even made me blush too.

"......C-Can I tell you a secret?Can I trust you?"

His question shocked me.

"Of course you can trust me!What is it?"

"Before I tell you,I want to ask you something."

"I'm listening."

"Are you against gay people?"

I was shocked.What should I say?

"I'm not.I mean they can love who they want to love."

"Well...I-I-I'm,I'm..."

"You're what?"

My heart started to beat so fast.

"I'M GAY!"

I was surprised and happy,too...

"Ya hate me now,dontcha?"

I grab his hand and take him into a dark place,between some houses.

"Don't tell anyone,but...I'm also gay."

He looked into my eyes.We stared at each other for like 10 seconds,both blushing.

"M-Mark..."

"Y-Yeah?..."

"I think I might have a crush on you..."

I looked into his big blue eyes again.His eyes were beautiful,as blue as the sky.I leaned in,making him blush so hard,that he had to look down,so that I won't see him blushing.I lifted his head up.

"I love you,Jack."

And....kissed him.His lips were as soft as a marshmallow.He was kinda surprised,but then he kissed me back.I was so happy...I mean,my first kiss with my crush!Especially a boy.We stopped a little bit to catch our breath.

"Wow...Mark,you're good at kissing..."

He started to laugh,while blushing.

"Y-You too..."

''So,wanna go on the beach?"

"Yeah,sure."

We went on the beach.We started to walk near the shore.

"So,Jack,since when are you gay?"

"To be honest,since I was born!I had a lot of boy crushes when I was little,and some girl crushes here and there.How about you?"

"I'm gay since I was in elementary school."

"And,how's your school reputation?"

"Good question!It-----is----like----shit.A lot of dudes bully me for being gay."

"That sucks.I'm sorry for you."

"Thanks,but,you don't have to."

I get a message from the principal,telling me that we need to go back at the hotel.Jack got that message,too.And he was right,it was like 11 PM or something.

"Hey,Jack,we need to get to the hotel."

"Oh,so you got the message,too."

"Yeah.Let me call an Uber to get us there."

I called an Uber,and after 2 minutes,it came.

"Where can I take you?"

"Take us to the Walrus Hotel,please."

After 6 minutes,we arrived.

"That'll be 7 dollars.Thank you!Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

We get into the hotel,and then go straight to the elevator.Jack gets the key out of his pocket and unlocks the door.We decided to change our clothes.I had to go the closet to get my Tiny Box Tim pajamas,but then I remembered that they were in the suitcase.When I wanted to open it,my teddy bear popped out,and Jack saw it.

"Is that a...teddy bear holding a pride heart?"

Oh,shit.I'm fucked.

"Y-Yeah?Why?"

"Because I have one too!But this is a penguin,not a teddy bear."

"Hey,I got an idea!What if you give me your penguin and I'll give you my teddy bear?So that we can always remember each other."

"Yeah,sure!"

I give him the teddy bear,and he gives me the penguin.I take my clothes and go to the bathroom.I quickly put my clothes on.

"Jack,are you ready?"

"Yes!Come here!"

He was playing on his phone when I  got out of the bathroom.I wish I could kiss him again.But I just sat down next to him and played with his hair a little.He started to blush.He looked at me and kissed me.YASSSSSS.After 40 seconds of kissing,we stopped and Jack asked me a question that I didn't have an answer to.

"Are we like,a t-thing now?"

"I think we are."

And we hugged.Then,we got in the king sized bed,under the blanket.We started to cuddle,kiss and flirt a lot.

"I love you,Mark."

"I love you too,Jack."

End of the 10th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.I will upload the next chapter tomorrow.BRING HOLY WATER!

Stay awesome,bros.