Just then the bushes rustled, everyone looked in time to see Sylveon burst through.

"I found a nice soft blanket you can use, it was in Ash's bag. Who would have guessed he would have something this soft in there," said Sylveon as she held it out to Braixen.

Braixen reached out for the blanket, but Pancham grabbed it and pulled it away from her.

"Hey, that wasn't nice Pancham. Give that back to Braixen," said Sylveon angrily.

"No, not until she stops this and tells Serena," Pancham demanded.

"I will tell her, I just can do it while he's out," said Braixen.

Just then the bushes rustled again. This time Pikachu jumped out.

"Hey guys, what's going on over here," asked Pikachu as he looked around.

"Its nothing Pickachu. Why don't we go find a good spot to watch Greninja and Lucario's battle together," Sylveon suggested as she used her feelers to try and move Pikachu along.

Pikachu was starting to move when his nose caught a new, but familiar scent.

"Hey wait, is that smell what I think it is," asked Pikachu as he smelled the air.

Sylveon kept trying to guide Pikachu away, but Pikachu jumped over Sylveon and started to get closer to Braixen. Just as Pikachu was starting to look around her, Braixen snapped her head around and glared at Pikachu with a look that scared even him.

But then Pikachu noticed it, "Braixen...," Pikachu started, but was cut off by Braixen.

"Go away Pikachu, and not a word of this to anyone," Braixen said through her teeth.

Pikachu now partly understood why she was acting like this, so he decided not to press the issue.

"Ok I'll leave. But just know, you have nothing to be afraid of. We'll all be happy, all of us," said Pikachu as he leaped back out through the bushes.

Sylveon glared at Braixen, "that wasn't necessary, you didn't need to be so mean to him." Sylveon was about to leave, but stopped when she heard Braixen sobbing.

"I'm sorry. Tell him I'm sorry. I'm too scared, I don't know what will happen," Braixen said between sobs.

Sylveon walked over and wrapped her feelers around her. Pancham walked over and began to give her a hug, and Amaura did her best to give Braixen a hug with her neck.

"Its ok. I know what will happen," said Sylveon.

Braixen looked over at her curiously, "what?"

"Were going to be here for you, because we're a family," replied Sylveon.

Braixen smiled as she wiped away the tears, "thanks. You're all the best."

"And if he isn't here for you, then I'll knock some sense into him," added Pancham.

Everyone laughed. Once the laughs stopped Braixen looked at her family, "Ok I'm ready, let's show Serena."

"There Absol, all done," said Serena as she finished brushing Absol.

Absol stood up and looked himself over at Serena's work, and was pleased.

"Alright, well I'm going to go look for Braixen. Can you help me with that," Serena asked Absol.

Absol got a nervous look, which Serena noticed.