Note! :D

Hey guys! I apologized if I haven't update this yet because honestly, my wattpad on phone is incapable of posting my stories that's why I'm have a hard time posting.

I know this isn't an update but I promise! I'll pose Taming Niall like a shotgun nextweek. I'm currently writing the last bits of the Phase six  and its nearly done. I was hoping I could write the other planned Phases and the epilogue next week then post the stories from Friday (Asia time) night until Sunday night (Asia time Zone)

So here's the snippet of the currently on going Phase six: Indifference is love's opposite

"Did you see I'm kind of busy?" Niall said harshly as he turned around and got back to the man he was snogging. Zayn stood their at the foot of the bed with tears threatening his eyes. His fist closing to the engagement band Niall carelessly thrown at the beach sand this morning that Zayn spend the rest of his day finding it. Without shame, Niall got back on kissing the guy he brought from the main island.

"I'm sorry." Zayn whispered as he stepped out of the room and out to the open beach. He furiously walked towards the sea shore and stopped when he felt the tears started coming. Zayn looked down as the tears fell down from his face and looked at the engagement ring.

"Who am I kidding?" Zayn muttered but then he suddenly remembered the conversation he had with Bobby about the engagement party when they got home. Zayn was hoping that after last night, Niall would be the Niall he was but Zayn was wrong. He was hoping that maybe when they got home the wedding will matter that Zayn's love would matter but now everything for Zayn seems so gone.

Zayn closed his hand over the ring and saw the other band that pairs the one he is holding in his left. Then came to a conclusion.

"It's time to give up Zayn. It's fucking useless."

And.... yes! Okay, so yeah. Jump to conclusions now! Hahaha! I hope you could wait for a while more. If I finished it tomorrow and you guys COMMENT and VOTE for this note giving the push to write faster maybe. JUST MAYBE I could post the chapter and started writing again the next one. Double update I mean *wink wink*

Hope you guys like the snippet! :D Love yah sweetiees and buddies!

Love

-babyface xx