Chapter one

"I now that she hasn't found her mate yet Leah"

"But she turns 19 tomorrow James! We need to do something! Her parents would have found a solution If they were still alive!"

"Leah...I told you that she doesn't want to talk about her parents' death. The only thing we can do is to organise a party for her birthday. I wish she found her mate there."

Serena:

Tomorrow it's my birthday. I'm sure that my step parents, Luna Leah and Alpha James from the Black Fire Pack, are organising a big party for me at the time we speak and I also believe that they are searching boys for me because I haven't found my mate yet.

I appreciate their effort to find me a mate and I love them very much. Since my real parents die at a attack in my pack, Alpha James adopted me and raised me as his own child. I'm also best friend with his real dauther, Alison. Alison is like a sister to me. I tell her all my thoughts and secrets. I have never lied to her. She has already found her mate, Jason, and I respect him.

Suddenly someone knocked my room's door. When the door opened I saw Leah coming inside.

"Serena, dear, James wants you to go in his office." She told me with a beaming.

I went into his office and sat on a chair opposite him.

"So...Serena we all know that you are still searching for your mate. Leah and I thought about it and we decided to organise you a party." He said full of excitment.

"Um...I don't think that this is a good idea James. If my mate rejects me? I surely don't want that to happen."

"Don't worry sweetheart he wouldn't even dare to reject you. Now go with Alison at the mall and pick up some outfits."

Before I exit the room I stand in front of him.

"Ok. And James?"

"What sweety?"

"Thank you"

"There is nothing to thank me for dear."