The X Circus X Audition

Start from the beginning

"...We want to bring happiness and joy to everyone" I quickly answer him so that it won't look too suspicious.

"...That's good" He tilt his head down a bit so that his red ringmaster hat is covering his eyes a bit while giving us a weird smile. "Anyways" He look back up with a cheerful grin. "If you guys want to join....I have to see what you guys got" he walks over to the audiences' seat and claps his hand once. Everyone respond with just a single clap by waling over to the audiences' space to watch what we can do. " The stage is all yours" he said while gesturing for us to go forward.

"...So...Who wants to go first?" Shalnark whispered.

"Kekeke~" Hisoka chuckles as he steps forward to the middle of the tent. He took out a deck of cards and starts shuffling it in weird yet mesmerizing way. He then throw a ball up in the air and use his cards to cut it which made everyone cheer from him louder.

"Impressive" the ringleader said as he gave Hisoka an applause. "Next" he look over towards me and Shalnark.

"Wish me luck" Shalanark whisper to me as he walk up to where Hisoka was standing. He starts to blab out some puns and jokes. Some were great...but some weren't. Shalnark tries to play it off which made him seems a bit goofy but it made everyone laughed.

"Not bad" the ringleader and everyone claps their hand and look over towards me.  I took a deep breath in and move to the middle of the tent. I grab the gigantic white and red ball from the side and place it in front of me. I also rush to get some balls, the size of my hand, to prepare for my act.

"You can do it!" Shalnark shouted. I look at him and nodded. I jump on top of the ball that was in front of me, balancing myself as I start to juggle six balls. I just stand there juggling and then I added some tricks. I slowly took my left foot off the ball and did a stand up split and I juggle the ball under and over my left leg. After I place my foot back down, I jump off the ball and landed on my two feet with all the balls in my hand.It was silence. I wasn't sure if they were amazed or just bored by my act.

"Wow" the ringleader finally broke the silence. "Impressive" he walk closer towards me.

"...Thanks?" I tilt my head a little.

"What else can you do?" he asked me.

"What else?...hmmm...Oh, I'm really good at aiming" I said after putting the balls in my hand down on the ground.

"I see" he rub his chin. Maybe I see how good you are?"

"...sure" I answered. I wasn't sure if I should...It might has been stupid of me to tell him that but my first priority is to get into this circus. He handed me a single knife with a piece of cloth.

"Great. He then moves to stand beside a wooden post that was keeping the tent up. " Aim for the spot right here" He pointed to the place near his face. It was hardly an inch away...is he seriously going let a stranger throw a knife at him?

"...." I stared into my hand that was both holding the knife and a piece of black cloth.

"Your not confident?" He said with a smirked on his face. If he's trying to evoke me...it worked. I quickly put on the blindfold and toss the knife up and down, to get a better feel of the knife's weight.

I let out a sigh and throw the knife straight towards him. I heard people grasping in shock but I was calmed. I know that my aiming is extremely accurate, I've never missed. I slowly took off the blindfold and see that the knife hit the exact spot that I was given to hit. Although the ringleader's left cheek had a little cut. He close his eyes and claps his hand.

" The three of you pass" he said as he walk over towards me. "Let me introduce myself, my name Christ, I'm the ringleader of this circus." He place one hand on his belly and the other to the back as he slowly bow to greet us.