I meet the weird version of apollo. The green arrow

bold Percy's thoughts

The main man came over to me and grabbed me by the arm. My reflexes kicked in and I kicked him where Apollo don't shine. The other two rushed over to help. They charged at me from both sides so I did a back flip over them causing the two guys to run into each other. It was so funny. You should of seen their faces. The first guy then got up and took out his gun.  He shot me in the stomach. Yeah guns like me today. I started to get really irritated and just took out all of them within 10 seconds without using my powers as I had this feeling that someone was watching. I knocked them all out. Then a guy who was like a weird version of Apollo so it must of been that green arrow the flash (Barry) told Kara about and I didn't ease drop no. He then said "Your that girl who ran away from the cops in central city how you end up here and come with me i'm taking you in."

"No. What do you want. Also I ran here."

Maybe I should jump into the water. I see his lips moving but I can't hear him like at all. The pain from my second bullet wound comes. I can suddenly hear him again.

"Can you please just come back to the arrow cave(to bad Oliver that's what it is called now) so I can fix your wound."

"No."

he then drags me over to his motor bike chucks me on it and then also gets on it. We speed off. We come to this building. Once we get their I get down about five steps or so before I collapse down the remaining ten or so. A blonde person and another guy rushed over to me.

"She got shot in her stomach" states green arrow if that's his name but he is wearing green and shoots arrows so I presume it is him.

No schist Sherlock.

"Wait she is that girl who ran from police in central city after escaping from reverse flash" says the blonde.

"Oh so that is his name I thought it was mustard flash. Well that's what I called him. I also have a bullet wound in my thigh."

"How they only shot you once."

"Oh one of the officers shot me while I was running away from them."

"Okay spartan will get that one out first. It may hurt and scar."

"Yay, another scar."

"Wait another" asks the blonde.

"Yeah. What aren't I allowed to have a few scars like any other person who has lived on the wilder side of life."

After spartan got my thigh one out and stitched it up he told me to take off my shirt so he could get my stomach one out.

"No."

"It can't be that bad. Whatever it is. I bet you it is just a weird birth mark."

It's a bit more than that.

"No. No way in Hades will I take this shirt off."

"Arrow can you help me."

"Sure thing spartan."

He bangs me on the head with his bow. Now I realise why Artemis doesn't like boys especially ones with bows and arrows.

3rd person P.O.V.

After knocking her out spartan cuts her shirt off. Straight down the middle. 

"Oliver, felicity have a look at this she has more scars than you do. Now I know why she didn't want to take her shirt off. Look at this branding and scars."

"Who did this? Is the Arrow going to get them?"

"No well tell Barry as she is from his city but I will help. She looks so young but her body is covered. Whoever did this is one sick maniac."

 "Look at this one GT. Oliver she has so many scars and she looks only 17 she could even have more on her back."

"What could do this to a girl or who. All i can is it looks like she has been through hell, a war and back."

"True that felicity."

You don't want to know Oliver.